If you are currently living in a rented property, then there is a very high probability that you’ll need end of tenancy cleaning services. The reason for this is that end of tenancy cleaning is a difficult job that you can’t handle on your own. This is why it is best to ask for the help of professional cleaning specialists who’ll take care of your place and make sure that it is clean enough to meet your landlord’s requirements.
Dear All, we are an old couple and you cleaned our house recently. We just wanted to say how impressed we are with your services. The team was friendly and supportive. They were real professionals and they left our property like brand new. We are old and not able to clean by ourselves, so we will definitely book you guys for the future. Elise King, SW2
We have been offering our services for many years and we are proud to say that there isn’t a more reliable choice than us when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning in South West London. We are comfortable cleaning all kinds of properties and we guarantee that there isn’t a place which is too dirty for us – we use the most modern equipment, products and cleaning techniques, so we are confident that we have what it takes to deal with any cleaning challenge.
Thanks to our professional services you can take your deposit back from the landlord without any hassle! Just give us a call and tell us more about your requirements and expectations. We’ll prepare a detailed checklist of tasks which our workers will use while cleaning your place. The services we offer are fully flexible, so you can book a personalized end of tenancy cleaning package that will fit your budget and meet your needs. Through the years we have worked with hundreds of different customers and we have built ourselves an excellent reputation. Rest assured that we’ll work according the latest cleaning standards in order to meet your requirements and maintain our flawless reputation.
We also offer emergency end of tenancy cleaning, so you can count on us if you need your place deep cleaned urgently. We’d also like to add that our end of tenancy cleaning service has a 2-day guarantee – this means that when we are done cleaning your place, you have 48 hours to call us and complain if you are not satisfied with the results.
Our end of tenancy cleaning team will complete a long list of cleaning jobs, including:
- Wiping cupboards, surfaces and counters
- Cleaning kitchen appliances
- Mopping or vacuuming he floor
- Cleaning the extractor fan, oven and radiators
- Cleaning doors, windows and furniture
- Cleaning showers, taps, sinks and sanitary ware
- Cleaning the bathtub
- Cleaning windows, doors, mirrors and chrome fixtures
- Cleaning the floor
- Cleaning windows
- Cleaning floors
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery
- Dusting surfaces and furniture
Feedback from our customers
“Dear All, we are an old couple and you cleaned our house recently. We just wanted to say how impressed we are with your services. The team was friendly and supportive. They were real professionals and they left our property like brand new. We are old and not able to clean by ourselves, so we will definitely book you guys for the future.” Elise King, SW2
“Hi to the best cleaning team ever. Thank you for sending your perfect and effective team. Our house was a real mess after the renovation. We thought that we will never see it in order again till the time they started. Now it is clean and clear and there are no traces from the renovation. We will recommend the Deep cleaning services you provide.” Harley Nicholson, SW7
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in South West London includes:
- When you book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with us, a team of cleaners that specialise in this type of work will come to your house.
- They will be prepared with top notch materials and equipment that will assist them with accomplishing the fantastic results you will see.
- They will adhere to comprehensive to-do lists and ensure that all chores included in the service are completed.
- If you are interested in booking the service, give us a call. The office agents on our team will help you schedule an appointment, provide you with a free quote over the phone and assign the best cleaning team for the task at hand.
- You may rest assured that the service you receive will be of the highest quality and that your landlord will be completely satisfied.l We guarantee that you will receive your deposit back.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We wanted to focus on the price of our cleaning services, as well as their quality. We value your money and want to provide you with the best quality results whenever you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us.
- You will be able to view all tasks and how much each one costs on the bill. You will know precisely what you are being charged for, and the price will be final once you receive a free quotation.
- There will be no extra charges throughout the service.
We clean in all London areas:
Information about South West London
Wandsworth, Sutton, Richmond upon Thames, Merton, Lambeth, Kingston upon Thames and Croydon are the seven boroughs of South West London. They are separated into smaller areas to be easier for resource allocation. However each one of all this areas is unique and gives you the opportunity to have great time in this part of the city. No matter what is your age or expectation to spent your free time, you could find what you want if you know where to seek.
Hi to the best cleaning team ever. Thank you for sending your perfect and effective team. Our house was a real mess after the renovation. We thought that we will never see it in order again till the time they started. Now it is clean and clear and there are no traces from the renovation. We will recommend the Deep cleaning services you provide. Harley Nicholson, SW7
As an example, if you need a peaceful place for relaxing lots of parks are at your service. Merton park, Kew gardens, Richmond park, Oaks park, Sutton Countryside Walking area and Battersea park are possible destinations for you.
If you want visit some historical and cultural places there are some opportunities as well. As an example the Clocktower of Croydon or Kingston’s Coronation Stone of Kingston where ten Kings were crowned in the 10th century. Another interesting building to see is the Marble Hill House- a villa with a view to Thames river build by King George the Third for his mistress.
Merton Abbey Mills are a group of historic buildings transformed transformed into a town center with shops, markets and restaurants. If you want to enjoy the nightlife of this part of the city then the Lambeth area of South West London is the best place. There are the wildest clubs and pubs with music, fun and people ready to party.
Tenancy Clean Ltd.
Founding date: 19.05.2012
Currency Accepted: GBP
Payment Methods: Cash, Credit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal, Google Checkout, Visa, Master Card