Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Brixton SW2, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Many people living in London are facing the same problem. Sooner or later they decide that it is high time for them to change their old address and go to a new one. Well, this sounds great but there is one problem that you need to take care of. It is called end of tenancy cleaning and if this doesn’t sound hard to you, then wait to see the requirements of your landlord. In most cases they are a bit harsh and it would really hard for a person without experience to cope with them. This means that you will have problems getting back your deposit money and we do believe that this is in the basics of the whole end of tenancy cleaning – your need of the money.
I must say that after I have booked your end of tenancy cleaning service I got my deposit back, my landlord was happy with the cleaning and I will definitely use you if I have to move again!
However, we are here to help you and it would be our pleasure to give you a hand and make your place perfectly cleaned just for you. As for our rates – don’t think that they are space high – on the contrary – we can easily fit into anyone’s budget and this will be achieved via our special cleaning techniques and knowledge in end of tenancy cleaning.
Every single one of our workers have been specially trained and have acquired all special skills needed for the type of cleaning that you are in need of. We promise you that the final result will not only meet your needs, but will meet the needs and requirements of your landlord and the result will be clear – you will get your deposit money back for sure.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
If you have any questions feel free to give us a call. By doing this you will you find the answers of all your cleaning related questions. And to make things easier for you, we will make sure to post a list of some of the procedures that we have included in our end of tenancy cleaning procedure offered in Brixton SW2;
- Removing cobwebs
- Dusting and cleaning of frames and mirrors
- Mopping the floors
- Cleaning hardwood floors
- Cleaning kitchen and bathroom in a special way
- 24-hour guarantee
- Specially trained workers
The competition these days is really intense and due to this fact we are always striving to achieve the best. This means that it is high time for you to make sure that everything is going to be performed well, and the easiest way to do so is to give us a call. We promise you that we will not let your down. Even more, if you notice something not cleaned as promised, we will come back and re-clean it for free. This service is available in the next 24 hours. So clear your mind, get the phone, book our services and make the best decision when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning. So far we don’t have a single disappointed client, so we would like to make you a part of our big happy family.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Brixton includes:
- The booking process for the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer is rather simple. All you have to do is give our customer support agents a call, tell them a bit about your situation and schedule an appointment with them.
- The most suitable team for the job at hand will be assigned to you and will arrive at your apartment supplied with all tools and products required for the service, as well as a detailed task list that will help them ensure that no cleaning tasks have been skipped.
- The whole property will be scrubbed and disinfected and no signs of filth will be left behind. No activities will be overlooked and we guarantee that the service will be of the highest standard.
- To book the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer, all you have to do is give us a call and schedule an appointment with one of our office agents. We ensure high quality end results and you are guaranteed to receive your initial deposit back.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Our aim has always been the high quality of our services, however, we also wanted to keep all of them affordable and reasonably priced.
- Whenever you book our end of tenancy service, for example, we will provide you with a free quote and a detailed bill that will include all chores that will be performed as part of the service.
- You will only be paying for these activities and will receive no hidden charges.
- The price you receive as a quote over the phone will be final and you will know exactly what you are spending your money on.
We clean in all London areas:
Brixton lies towards southern part of London and recognized as lively hard working class suburb. The place always remains busy and full of traffic during working days and the nightlife is vibrant which starts just after people are finished with their work.
This wealthy suburb consists of boarding houses and flats and considered to be far more expensive than the ones further south. The place is full of antipodeans, travelers, and holiday makers. Apart from that, one can also find big communities of Asian, African, West Indian, and Caribbean people all throughout Brixton.
Pubs are available in quite a few numbers where one can just sit back and have a quiet drink. Those who wish to get some relief from the busy lives and traffic will find few places in Brixton offering complete peace and relaxation. Rush Common and Milkwood Community Park are the preferred choice of most people. Transport links are available in numbers for traveling to different places within Brixton and outside. Bus services are also available from different parts of Brixton so as to help with transportation.