Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Roehampton SW15, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
End of tenancy cleaning is considered to be the hardest type of cleaning simply because there are not many agencies or persons who know how to handle it. To start with it, we should say that it is really important to have skills in order to do it and the reason for this is because by the end of the day when the landlord comes for inspection he might not be satisfied with what he sees which means that you will not get your deposit money back. After all, this is what end of tenancy cleaning is all about.
Your cleaners did an spectacular job and even managed to finish earlier than planned. My landlord is so pleased and gave my money back. Thank you!
We are telling you all those things because we want to make sure that people out there know the difference between regular cleaning and end of tenancy cleaning. We want to tell you that it is also really important to have a good partner like us. Our professional help is going to be the best for you. Many people think that it is not a good investment to pay for cleaning services, but once you see the final results of our end of tenancy cleaning you will realize that we are the best out there.
As a matter of fact one of the most important things that you need to know out there is that we charge at really low rates. We do so, because we know most people out there are on a tight budget, and when the time comes to change their address they are definitely in need of the deposit money. Make the best out of the situation and give us a call. We promise you that there is nothing better than having your home cleaned by professional agency while you are out enjoying the nice day. You can have all this just by making one simple phone call. Here is a list of some of the services that are included in our end of tenancy cleaning.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
However, you have to be sure that there are more cleaning procedures that we will apply after you book our services provided in Roehampton SW15:
- Cleaning of every room
- Thorough and deep cleaning of the kitchen
- Thorough and deep cleaning of the bathroom
- Specially designed cleaning schedule that will meet the needs of every landlord
- 48 hour guarantee
In case we already caught your interest, it might not be a bad idea to give us a call a couple of days in advance. This is important for you simply because we might be extremely busy sometimes, and in case this happens, we will not be able to send our mobile teams at your place right away. We know how important is for us to meet the needs of the clients and this is why we always put them before profits. But enough with the words, we would like to offer you our help – it is up to you whether or not you will get it. But be sure that this is the best thing you can do when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Roehampton includes:
- If you are moving out and need help with the end of tenancy cleaning of the home, give our firm a call and schedule an appointment with one of the customer service agents on our team.
- A team of certified technicians will be assigned to you and arrive fully equipped with everything needed for the service.
- They will thoroughly clean all areas of the house, remove dust, clutter and grime, vacuum upholstery and carpets, scrub and disinfect bathroom and kitchen areas and clean your entire floor. Everything will be left spotless and immaculate.
- The high quality of the service is guaranteed and you will surely receive your initial deposit back from a happy landlord.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Based on the different duties included in the service, each end of tenancy cleaning service we offer is personally charged for our clients.
- When you schedule a task with our firm, you will receive a free quotation over the phone and a thorough list of all chores.
- You will be able to view all tasks and how much each one costs on the bill. You will know precisely what you are being charged for, and the price will be final.
- There will be no extra charges throughout the service.
We clean in all London areas:
Roehampton is situated in the North-Western part of London and is surrounded by Barnes, Putney and Wimbledon Common to its north, east and south respectively. The district boasts of Richmond Park – the biggest Royal Park in London. The closest link to London Underground Network is the East Putney Tube Station.
The inaugural of Putney Bridge in the early 18th century led to the emergence of Roehampton as a favourable residential suburb. Parkstead House, Mount Clare, Grove House, some of the oldest constructions in the district, are no part of Roehampton University. The development of Roehampton Estate by 1930s brought dramatic change to the district. Later, the estate was renamed Alton Estate and Dover Estate.
Apart from Roehampton University, Queen Mary’s Hospital, Kingston University, South Thames College, etc. are reputed educational institutions. Roehampton Club, Priory Clinic, etc. are other notable places in the district. In 2009, an application was submitted for the restoration of King’s Head and the subsequent conversion of the existing building and the extensions into a hotel. Roehampton Town Centre regeneration scheme that was intended to tackle issues like social exclusion and poverty was considered in 2010.