Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Clapham, SW4, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
We offer end of tenancy cleaning covering the whole London area. If you are in need of such, then waste no more time and give us a call. You can be more than sure that we will cover not only your needs, but the needs of your landlord as well, which, in this case, are more important. We are telling you all this simply because there are money at stake.
The moving itself is very stressful, thank you for making it a bit easier. Organizing everything and doing the job so great, I can’t thank you enough..
When you initially started choosing an apartment in which to move out, you probably remember that you have left sum as a guarantee and now if you want to get the money back, you have to be more than sure that everything will go on smoothly so that you will have this sum back in your pocket. However, many people think of end of tenancy cleaning as every other regular type of cleaning, which is a big mistake.
For starters, you have to know that this kind of cleaning is actually the hardest because it requires more attention to details because of the inspection the landlord will do by the end of the day. And if you lack experience in cleaning and don’t know what kinds of materials to use, then we want to warn you. The only thing you will do is to waste a whole day trying to clean, waste lots of nerves as well, and as a final spend lots of money for different cleaning materials without even knowing whether or not they are suitable for the type of cleaning you are needing them.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
This is why we want to offer you our help. Being in this business for more than a decade we are feeling more than confident that we know how to meet the needs of both landlords and tenants and the best part is we can guarantee that you will get your money back for sure.
If you want to learn something more regarding our end of tenancy cleaning provided in Clapham SW4, then take a look at the list we will post below;
- Hand-washing hardwood or marble floors
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery
- De-greasing and cleaning the extractor fan and oven
- Cleaning the outside/inside of kitchen appliances
- Deep cleaning the freezer/fridge
- Cleaning windows, window frames, window sills and doors
- Cleaning the shower, bathtub, tiles, sinks, toilets and taps
- Cleaning the bathroom floor
- Cleaning the outside/inside of cupboards, wardrobes, cabinets and other storage units
- Dusting of surfaces
- Cleaning of furniture
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Clapham includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning service we offer is always performed by qualified experts.
- We supply all of them with top notch cleaning products, tools and detailed task lists that help them ensure that all tasks have been performed.
- Once you call our customer support centre and schedule an appointment, the most suitable team for the job will be assigned to you.
- They will thoroughly clean all areas of the house, remove dust, clutter and grime, vacuum upholstery and carpets, scrub and disinfect bathroom and kitchen areas and clean your entire floor. Everything will be left spotless and immaculate.
- The high quality of the service is guaranteed and you will surely receive your initial deposit back from a happy landlord.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- You will be charged only for the cleaning chores included in the cleaning service you booked with our company.
- Whenever you are on the phone with our office agents, let them know a bit about the condition of your apartment and you will receive a free quote over the phone.
- The office representatives will take all tasks that will be performed as part of the service into consideration and will calculate a customised price for your project.
- You will know exactly what you are being charged for and may rest assured that the price will remain the same until the completion of the job.
We clean in all London areas:
The district of Clapham is situated in Borough of Lambeth in south-western London. However, the historic Nightingale Triangle in Clapham lies within Borough of Wandsworth, which also shares Clapham Common although the overall responsibility of running the Common rests with the former borough. Clapham Town, Clapham Common and a part of Thornton ward constitute Clapham. Clapham has three tube stations on the Northern Line of London Underground Network. They are Clapham South, Clapham Common and Clapham North.
Clapham is most popular for the 220-acre vast common green area of Clapham Common, which has three ponds with the large Victorian and Georgian mansions overlooking it from the village-like historic Old Town. The Georgian church Holy Trinity Clapham is also situated in the Common.
Besides, the area is also synonymous to the affluent district of Abbeville, which is also called Village. Clapham South is predominantly a residential area and encompasses Clapham Common Westside, southern extent of Kings Avenue, etc. The most prominent place in Clapham Town is the Clapham High Street along with Clapham Manor Road and Venn Street Market, which are largely residential and run off the former.