Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Chelsea, SW3, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Our end of tenancy cleaning services are unmatchable! And we are telling you all this just because we want to let our future customers know that it isn’t that hard to find the best cleaning agency in the area. While our prices are staying as low as possible and our rates – professional, many people do not realize how difficult it is to find suitable helpers when the time comes and a person wants to move out of his current apartment.
It is very stressful to move from one place to another and the end of tenancy cleaning was my last concern but I needed my deposit back. Thank you for the prompt reaction! The work was done right on time.
While we have been working so hard for many years in which we haven’t stopped developing our skills and dedication to work, we have also managed to complete hundreds of projects of different size. In that way we are more than proud to say that we can fit into the needs of any customer we have. Moreover we work with professional cleaning operatives in Chelsea, SW3 who have lots of experience. As soon as you reach us on the phone we will easily recommend you some of our end of tenancy cleaning packages.
By saying packages we mean that we have various offers depending on your need. Think of booking our services in the area of end of tenancy as an investment because you will not have to do anything except for giving us detailed information about the project you are interested in. However, many people do not believe us when we say they are in need of end of tenancy and they start performing cleaning on their own.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
In most cases the final result is more than catastrophic – not only they do not get their deposited money, but they also have lost lots of time and efforts trying to clean the apartment. We believe that there is no person out there who wants this to happen to him. If you agree to our statement, then you know you need to call us.
Below you will find a list of some of the activities that will take place at your home as soon as you give us a call;
- Vacuuming carpets
- Hand-washing or mopping hardwood floors
- Dusting & polishing surfaces
- Cleaning the inside/out of kitchen appliances
- Cleaning the inside of windows
- Cleaning window ledges & window sills
- Cleaning skirting boards, handrails and furniture
- Cleaning and sanitizing the bathroom floor
- Cleaning tiles, sinks, sanitary wear and taps
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Chelsea includes:
- A successful end of tenancy cleaning service includes deep cleaning of all areas and surfaces in a flat. There are certain standards that need to be covered and to ensure that, we supply all cleaning professionals performing the service with thorough task lists they follow during the procedure.
- They will arrive at your place fully equipped with everything required for the service. They will clean all walls, surfaces, furniture and fixtures around the house.
- We guarantee the complete satisfaction of your landlord as well as that you will receive your initial deposit back. No signs of dirt and filth will be left behind.
- To book the service we offer, call our customer support centre, schedule an appointment and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services available on the market.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Only the cleaning jobs included in the cleaning service you scheduled with our firm will be listed on your bill.
- When you call our office agents, tell them about the state of your flat and you will obtain a free estimate over the phone.
- The price will remain the same until the end of the service and you will receive a detailed bill with all chored listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
The affluent area of Chelsea lies in central London with River Thames making its frontage along Chelsea Harbour, Lots road, Cheyne Walk and Chelsea Embankment. River Westbourne once formed its eastern boundary but now flows through a pipe due to the Sloane Square tube station beneath it. Chelsea Bridge Road, lower Sloane Street, Sloane Square and part of Belgravia constitute the current eastern boundary of the area. Chelsea fades into South Kensington and Knightsbridge towards North and Northwest. However, the area to the north of King’s Road and stretching Northwest up to Fulham Road is counted into Chelsea.
Despite its rich status, Chelsea is yet to have a dedicated tube station. The nearby stations on London Underground Network are in South Kensington, which is served by Circle, District and Piccadilly Lines, and Sloane Square, which is served by Circle and District Lines.
The residents of Chelsea have historically been referred to by the term Sloane Rangers because of the high property prices in the region. With more than 6% of its population being of American origin, Chelsea has the largest American community living outside the US.