Tenancy Clean provides professional end of tenancy cleaning in Barnes, SW13 for your home at the most competitive price in your local area.
Many agencies out there think that people do not understand anything about End of Tenancy cleaning and due to this reason it would be really great to take their money and even not clean the house as good as it should be cleaned. Well, on the other hand, there is one type of cleaning that can’t be performed that easily, or even if it can, the final result is the most important thing simply because there are money at stake.
This type of cleaning is end of tenancy and as you can guess it is all about this money you have left to your landlord when you initially moved in this house.
Thanks to your great service, we got our deposit back, up to the last cent. You have managed to handle things in so professional manner, that we would not have been able to deal with it ourselves. Job well done!
However, sooner or later the time will come and you will want to move out of this place and eventually go to a new one. In such case there is one thing you can do in order to get the money back. Perform a thorough cleaning and leave the place as if nobody has lived there for years.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
Many people think that it has lots to do with any regular cleaning they perform on weekly basis, but the thing is – it has nothing to do with everything you have performed so far. We would like to warn you and tell you that you have to do one thing – book professional services in SW13. If you agree with our opinion then you should call us and ask our office operatives about our different end of tenancy cleaning packages. Don’t worry because they have been specially designed so even if you are on a tight budget – we will fit into it.
But speaking of end of tenancy cleaning in Barnes without mentioning at least some of the services that will take place at your home is essential, so here are a couple of things we will do;
- Sanitize every room with the help of special materials
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning via different modern methods
- Thorough cleaning and de-greasing of the kitchen
We would not miss a single spot and you can be sure of this! As a matter of fact we also offer 48-hour guarantee ensuring if there is something wrong with our cleaning, we will come (within the next 2 days) and re-clean it for free so that it will meet the requirements of both you and your landlord. Waste no more time – just give us a call and that’s it!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Barnes includes:
- Book our end of tenancy cleaning service whenever you are moving out but struggling to find the time to take care of the cleaning. We will send a professional cleaning team to take care of all cleaning chores.
- They will use high standard tools and products and follow the detailed task lists we supply them with. That way, they will make sure nothing has been neglected and that all areas and surfaces at the apartment have been scrubbed and disinfected.
- We guarantee the complete satisfaction of your landlord as well as that you will receive your initial deposit back. No signs of dirt and filth will be left behind.
- To book the service we offer, call our customer support centre, schedule an appointment and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services available on the market.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To keep our cleaning services reasonably priced and affordable to all customers, we created a pricing system that helps us estimate a personalised price for each consumer depending on the different chores they choose to include in their cleaning appointments.
- Once you decide what to include in the cleaning service, our office agents will provide you with a free quote over the phone.
- They will generate a personalised bill with each task listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are being charged for and you may rest assured that once you receive the price of the service, no additional charges will occur.
We clean in all London areas:
The district of Barnes lies to the south of Hammersmith within Richmond upon Thames borough in south-western London. The area is characterised by some exceptional building that were built in 18th and 19th centuries. The historic Barnes Village around Barnes Pond is often considered as the distinguishing factor for Barnes. It is surrounded by Chiswick and Roehampton to its North and South and Fulham and Kew to its East and West.
The Barnes Trail is a popular tourist’s attraction in the area and was opened in mid-2013. It is a circular walk more than 3km long and funded by council of Richmond upon Thames and Mayor of London. Bolan’s Rock Shrine is another popular place. It is the location of fatal car accident of musician Marc Bolan and is frequented by fans.
A Bronze sculpture of Marc Bolan was installed at the site in 1997 to mark the 20th anniversary of his head. Former Olympic Studios in Barnes has cultural significance and is soon going to be transformed into cinema an independent local cinema again. The annual Barnes Fair hosted by Barnes Community Association in Barnes Green is worth visit.