Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Vauxhall SW8, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Living as a tenant might have not only advantages but lots of disadvantages as well. Keep in mind that sooner or later your place will start looking a bit “weary” and this is why you will probably want to move out. So far – so good, but do you remember that when you initially decided to move here you have a certain amount of money as deposit check that will make sure you will leave the place in mint condition.
Your company has sure helped me a lot with my end of tenancy cleaning needs. My landlord is happy and I am as well! Thank you
Probably you will want to get the deposit money back before moving out. However, sometimes this might be a really hard task simply because there are landlords who are demanding too much. In such case, it might be better for you not to perform the end of tenancy cleaning on your own because you will lose not only time but money as well.
If you agree with us, then there is only one thing that you can do – get the phone and give us a call. We are the type of agency your place is in need of. There is nothing we can’t do and by saying nothing we do mean it. During all those years we have managed to accomplish and fulfill the needs of numerous tenants and landlords, and believe us when we say we know how tough a landlord can be. However, we have always managed to gain the trust of those people and at the same time give back the deposit check to the tenants.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
The secret to our success in the area of end of tenancy cleaning hides in the fact that we work with professional workers who know how to handle the cleaning and who have lots of experience. We know that many people believe that it is not that hard to learn how to clean, but this is actually not right. There are special sets of skills that you need to acquire before making sure that you know how to clean. Below we will post some of the services that are included in our end of tenancy cleaning. Of course we will not be able to count all of them because it will take us a whole day, but we guess that we will mention only the top important ones.
- Taking special care of every single room
- Following strict cleaning schedule which is really successful
- Using environmentally free products which are also child safe
- Removing cobwebs
- Cleaning windows
- Cleaning cupboards
- Cleaning household appliances
- Cleaning fridge, oven and all kitchen appliances
- Cleaning hallways (dusting, mopping)
- Vacuuming the hallways and mopping if needed
- Cleaning beneath furniture
We guess that there are not too many agencies out there in Vauxhall SW8 that can perform all those things plus many more at such low rates as ours – this is why you need to take advantage of this and make sure that you give us a call and book our cleaning services.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Vauxhall includes:
- Once you schedule a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with our team, a team of professionals that specialises in this job will arrive at your apartment.
- They will be fully equipped with top notch products and equipment that will help them achieve the amazing end results you will receive.
- All dust, grime, buildup and clutter will be completely removed and the entire flat will be left immaculate.
- The high quality of the cleaning service is guaranteed and you may rest assured that you will be able to receive your deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services on the market.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Whenever you book the end of tenancy cleaning service with our company, a personalised price will be calculated for you. The tasks you chose to include as part of the job will be taken into consideration and listed on your bill.
- The customer service agents on our team will estimate a price for you and provide you with a free quote over the phone.
- The price will remain the same until the end of the service and you will receive a detailed bill with all chored listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
The inner city region of Vauxhall lies within Borough of Lambeth in Central London. It once used to be in the historic Surrey County. In fact, Vauxhall Parliamentary Constituency, which includes Clapham and Brixton as well, is named after this area. Besides, the car manufacturer Vauxhall Motors has also derived its name from the region. Vauxhall became a part of town centre of North Lambeth in the borough for administrative convenience of the local government in 1998.
The most prominent landmark in Vauxhall is the British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS) central headquarters, which more popularly known as Vauxhall Cross and MI6. It is situated by Vauxhall Bridge and occupies offices during late 20th century. Among the more recent developments is a large complex comprising of offices and apartments constructed southwards of Vauxhall Bridge.
Vauxhall station is a major transportation-interchange spot with London Buses, London Underground Network and National Rail connectivity. Vauxhall tube station is located between Stockwell and Pimlico and served by trains on Victoria Line every 2 minutes during peak. Moreover, Oval and Kennington tube stations are also in close proximity.