Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Battersea, SW11, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Are you tired of your old place? Do you need more space and new neighbors? If yes, don’t worry, this can be arranged pretty quickly. As a matter of fact there is only one thing that you need to do before making these entire things official. We know that saying all those things sounds easy enough, but the real question here is – have you ever tried performing end of tenancy cleaning on your own? If yes, then you are probably aware of the fact how hard this whole process is and how tough meeting the requirements of your landlord might be. In such case, we encourage you to book our end of tenancy services.
I am moving a lot and have used a lot of end of tenancy cleaning agencies and I am most pleased with your company’s job!
In case you have never worked with professional cleaning agency so far, there are a couple of things you need to understand. First of all, it is really important to know that you should think of this as an investment rather than as expense and here is why. You might want to save money and start performing the end of tenancy cleaning all on your own, but the thing is the final result will most probably not meet the requirements of your client.
In such case it is more than crucial for you to know that hiring a professional help is definitely one of the best things that you can do.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
In case we caught your interest, then you are probably interested in our services in the area of end of tenancy services provided in Battersea, SW11. Here are some of the procedures that will take place at your home;
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
The best help in the field of end of tenancy cleaning is offered by us – you can be more than sure. So why don’t you get the phone and give us a call? Don’t worry about the time – our support in online 24/7 for your convenience – we are waiting for your call!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Battersea includes:
- If you are struggling to find the time to take care of the end of tenancy cleaning at your flat, give our team a call and simply schedule an appointment. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is performed by professional experts that will take care of all chores that need to be performed as part of the service.
- All standards that need to be covered will be reached and the whole home will be left in pristine condition.
- The entire home will be wiped down and disinfected with no rubbish or filth remaining. We ensure that no activities will be ignored, and that the service will be of the best quality.
- To book our end of tenancy cleaning service, simply phone us and make an appointment with one of our office representatives. We guarantee high-quality final outcomes and the satisfaction of your landlord.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To ensure that everything is fair for our customers, we use a pricing system that allows us to charge everyone for the different tasks they receive as part of the service.
- You will be able to view all tasks and how much each one costs on the bill. You will know precisely what you are being charged for, and the price will be final once you receive a free quotation.
- There will be no extra charges throughout the service.
We clean in all London areas:
The inner-city district of Battersea lies within lies within Borough of Wandsworth in South London. It is situated to the South of River Thames and spans the area between Fairfield and Queenstown from west to east. Though Battersea has become to be known for its wealth, it is typified by economic inequality.
Battersea has close proximity to Brixton, Balham, Knightsbridge, Fulham, Earsfield, Stockwell, Chelsea, Vauxhall, Wandsworth and Clapham. It is roughly a triangular area in shape.
The area is characterised by a number of landmark places and structures. The 83-hectare green common space Battersea Park was opened in 1858 and is currently comprised of London Peace Pagoda and a zoo. Besides, the busiest heliport in in London the London Heliport is also located in Battersea. Battersea Power Station is a historic edifice and is the reminder of the several failed regeneration projects post 1980. The latest proposal is to convert it into a commercial and mass entertainment complex. The Northern Line of London Underground Network is proposed to be extended to provide dedicated transport link to the upcoming complex of public interest.