Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in East Sheen SW14, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
One of the not-so-pleasant activities that every person should sooner or later perform is the so called end of tenancy cleaning. If you are tenant and you are living in a property that you want to leave, then aside all the work you will have to do such as arranging different documents and stuff, you will also have to deal with the end of tenancy cleaning procedure.
We were really delighted with the service as a whole. We have received a really detailed and accurate information over the phone what the service will involve and once the technician arrived on site our expectations were not only met, but exceeded. It was a great value of money.
In case you haven’t performed this in a while, let us help you and tell you that you don’t have to take care of everything all by your own. On the contrary – we would like to help you and give you a hand with this hard task. To tell you the truth the end of tenancy cleaning is probably the hardest type of cleaning simply because many people are not able to perform it all on their own.
There are many reasons that cause this. For example, you don’t know how to perform a thorough cleaning and due to this reason you will not be able to meet the needs of your landlord. And all of us know what will happen if the landlord is actually not satisfied with the result – you will not get your deposit money back.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
Since we know how important for people is to get this amount of money back in their pocket, we offer thorough cleaning of your home and all this at really low rates. Our professional agency in East Sheen SW14 has been in the cleaning business for more than 5 years and so far we have accomplished more than 1000 successful projects. Needless to say that the result is always the same – happy customers who are willing to use our services once again and recommend us to all their friends!
In case you are wondering what make us such special agency, then let us tell you. First of all, we pay close attention to every tiny detail which means that not a single spot will be missed. To give you a good idea of some of our procedures we will make a list and post it below so you can see what type of activities will take place at your home.
- Polishing and washing of surfaces
- Cleaning inside and outside of drawers and cupboards as well as removing all food stuffs, carrier bags, so on.
- Cleaning of taps and sinks and removing the lime scale and polishing wherever required
- Degreasing of wall tiles as well as polishing and cleaning them.
- Internally cleaning of oven and removing all built up grease
- De-scaling of shower
- Degreasing of wall tiles, polishing and cleaning
- Basin, bath, taps, fittings and shower cleaning + polishing
- De-scaling of toilets, cleaning of seat and disinfecting
- Removing of all left things such as shampoo, soaps, etc.
- Cleaning and polishing of mirrors.
- Washing and polishing floors, hovering floors
- Thorough dusting of the entire place including light switches, curtain rails, skirting, fittings, shades, mirrors, fire surround, radiators, wall pictures.
- Moving of all furniture and cleaning and vacuuming beneath it.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in East Sheen includes:
- Once you schedule a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with our firm, a team of cleaners that specialises in this job will arrive at your home.
- They will be fully equipped with high standard products and equipment that will help them achieve the amazing end results you will receive.
- The whole property will be scrubbed and disinfected and no signs of filth will be left behind. No activities will be overlooked and we guarantee that the service will be of the highest standard.
- To book the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer, all you have to do is give us a call and schedule an appointment with one of our office agents. We ensure high quality end results and you are guaranteed to receive your initial deposit back.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To ensure that everything is fair for our customers, we use a pricing system that allows us to charge everyone for the different tasks they receive as part of the service.
- Once you call our customer service centre, the agents there will help you pick chores that are most suitable for your home and situation. Then, they will give you an estimated price quote and provide you with a bill that lists all chores and how much you will be charged for each of them.
- No additional costs will occur during the service and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
About East Sheen
The suburban area of East Sheen lies within Richmond upon Thames borough in London. Upper Richmond Road West is a prominent high street. Besides, The Triangle is a small common place containing an old milestone and a war memorial at the centre of East Sheen.
There are many other open spaces and parks such as East Sheen Common, Palewell Common and Richmond Park. Palewell Common has a putt course, a pitch, tennis courts, playing fields and a playground. East Sheen leads to Bog Gate of Richmond Park while Richmond Park is accessible via Sheen Gate.
Mortlake railway station and Transport for London bus routes 33, 337 and 493. Historically, East Sheen has never been an independent civil administration unit. In 1840, it got included in Metropolitan Police District. Mortlake along with East Sheen was part of the extended Richmond municipal borough. In 1894, North Sheen split off Mortlake and Richmond municipal borough and became a civil parish. Remaining Mortlake and thus East Sheen got included under Barnes Urban District. East Sheen and North Sheen came under the same borough when the latter got incorporated into Kew.