Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in South Kensington SW7, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
We want to make a special offer to you! If you are a busy person who is always on the go but lives on rent, then sooner or later the time will come and you will have to change address. In such case, you will most probably have to perform one of the hardest types of cleanings out there – the end of tenancy. Many people have tried to do it on their own but unfortunately the final result is not as good as expected. This means that you can spend your all day scrubbing the floor and as soon as your landlord inspect the place and don’t like it – you will not be able to get your deposit money back, not good right?
Whenever I need a reliable and cheap end of tenancy cleaning I rely on your company. I am really happy with your tenancy cleaning services!
So if you think that this is not the way you want to spend your day off, then it is time to make one of the best investments in your life and give us a call. This means that we are professional cleaning agency specialized in end of tenancy cleaning and we would like to help you in any way we can. During the years in which we have been in the cleaning business of South Kensington SW7 we have never stopped improving our skills and developing our performance and the living proof of this is our clients.
Being able to successfully accomplish more than 1000 projects so far, we are the current number one when it comes to such type of cleaning. As a matter of fact, we would like to make you another member of our big happy family and due to this fact we encourage you to give us a call. We are always ready for some action and this is why we work 24/7.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
Here is a list of some of the things that our end of tenancy cleaning include:
- Dusting and cleaning of the entire place no matter of its size or number of floors
- Complete cleaning of the kitchen including cupboards, household appliances, oven, fridge, etc.
- Cleaning of bedroom, removing the mattresses and cleaning under them
- Dusting the hallways and mopping the floors along with vacuuming if needed
- Thorough and deep cleaning of the bathroom + sanitizing
- Hallways and stairways will be sanitized and cleaned to perfection
Needless to say that there are thousands of clients out there who are regularly working with us anytime they are changing their address. This is completely normal, simply because once you have seen how the best work, you will always want to cooperate with us. And another great thing here is that our prices are more than affordable. We are more than sure that there is no other agency out there than can fit into the needs and budget of all their clients. There is no room for hesitation when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning – make the right choice in order to get your deposit money back!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in South Kensington includes:
- When you book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with us, a team of cleaning experts that specialise in this type of work will come to your house.
- They will be prepared with high quality materials and equipment that will assist them with accomplishing the fantastic results you will see.
- They will adhere to comprehensive to-do lists and ensure that all chores included in the service are completed.
- The trained professionals will dust and polish all furniture and surface, vacuum upholstery and carpets, disinfect kitchen and bathroom areas, mop your floors and remove any filth accumulation, and debris located throughout the flat.
- The property will be in immaculate condition towards the end of the service. If you would like to receive our end of tenancy cleaning service, all you have to do is phone our office and set up an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Based on the different duties included in the service, each end of tenancy cleaning service we offer is personally charged for our consumers.
- When you schedule a task with our firm, you will receive a free quotation over the phone and a thorough list of all chores.
- You will know exactly what you are being charged for and once you receive a free quote, the price will be final. No additional charges will occur during the service.
We clean in all London areas:
About South Kensington
The boundaries of South Kensington are tough to be distinctly defined. The area lies within Kensington and Chelsea Borough. It is roughly the commercial area surrounding South Kensington tube station, along with the adjacent streets and garden squares. The smaller locality around the nearby Gloucester Road underground station and Albertopolis can be considered part of South Kensington too.
Baden-Powell House, Victoria and Albert Museum, Science Museum and Natural History Museum on Exhibition road are altogether referred to as Albertopolis. Other establishments such as Royal Geographical Society, Imperial College London, Royal Albert Hall, etc. are considered within South Kensington despite being located in city of Westminster.
South Kensington and its neighbours Chelsea, Kensington and Knightsbridge are alike in terms of affluence. Most elite real estate can be found in the area. Large numbers of Middle-Eastern, American, Italian, Spanish and especially French expatriates have their residences in South Kensington. The predominance presence of French becomes apparent in the due to the situation of French consulate apart from French Institute, French Cinema, French secondary school and numerous French cafes and bookshops.