Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Southfields, SW18, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Our end of tenancy cleaning is better than most of the cleaning services that our competitors offer in Southfields, SW18 and within the next few lines we will try to tell you why this is so.
The first thing we are always telling to our future customers is to make sure that they know how to choose the best cleaning partner out there, and since we do not want to lie to you, it is essential for you to know that all our workers have experience and are always ready to help you.
Plus, all of them have their background checked so we can proudly say they are professionals who are extremely dedicated to their work.
The next thing you should be looking for in an agency is the experience it has. And if you have compared our experience with the experience of any other agency out there you have surely saw that we are the best in the business. Now the next logical question here would probably be whether or not our rates are sky high.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
We will have to make the best here and tell you that there is no other agency in Southfields that can deliver such high quality services at so low rates. This is why we are proud to say that our cleaning services in the area of end of tenancy cleaning might not have the lowest prices on the market, but they do compensate with quality and professional attitude.
Good job, guys! The check out report is flawless. Actually the cleaning you did was flawless! There was so much lime scale in the bathroom that I didn’t think anyone could clean that. But your people definitely know their job! I left your details at my letting agents, so they could be using you for the other houses they’re managing.
There is nothing better than knowing that you will get your deposit money back without doing anything. Many people make the mistake not to hire such services and try to perform the end of tenancy cleaning on their own. In such cases, it is really important to know that the final result will not be as good as you wish it to be and this is why we are always recommending our clients to user our services.
In order to make the whole process of choosing us even easier, we will post a list of some of the services that our end of tenancy cleaning is covering. Here it is below;
- Cleaning air conditioners, fans, radiators, ceiling fans, etc.
- Cleaning windows on the inside
- Vacuuming upholstery
- Tidying up, removing cobwebs, emptying recycle bins
- Hand-washing hardwood or marble floors
- Vacuuming upholstery and carpets
- De-greasing and cleaning the extractor fan and oven
- Cleaning the inside/out of kitchen appliances
- Deep cleaning the fridge/freezer
- Cleaning windows, window frames, window sills and doors
- Cleaning the shower, bathtub, tiles, sin
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Southfields includes:
- Book our end of tenancy cleaning service whenever you are moving out but struggling to find the time to take care of the cleaning. We will send a professional cleaning team to take care of all cleaning chores.
- They will use top notch tools and products and follow the detailed task lists we supply them with. That way, they will make sure nothing has been neglected and that all areas and surfaces at the apartment have been scrubbed and disinfected.
- To book our cleaning service, reach out to our customer support centre and schedule an appointment. Your landlord satisfaction is guaranteed.
- You may rest assured that they will be more than happy to return your initial deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and book our firm.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- You will only be charged for the cleaning activities that will take place at your property.
- Our office representatives will create a custom bill for you. All chores will be listed there and you will be able to see everything you are being charged for.
- You will receive a free quote from our office agents over the phone. This billing system allows us to provide all customers with reasonably priced services.
- Once you receive the custom estimated price for the service you booked, it will remain the same until the completion of the service.
We clean in all London areas:
The district of Southfields is situated in the borough of Wandsworth about 9km from Charing Cross. Southfields Tube Station on District Line of London Underground Network lies between Wimbledon Park and East Putney and is the main station to reach Wimbledon Tennis courts. The district is served by a number of bus routes. The A3 road extends along south-west and north-east. Merton Road and Parkside Avenue bound the district respectively on East and West.
The term Southfields is derived from ‘South Field’ of Dunsford and the earlier name dates back to 13th century. Currently, The Grid is the major residential area in the district. Almost all the structures in The Grid feature Edwardian architecture. Southfields became a high-price area post 1990, when its transformation began.
Southfields is surrounded by Putney and Wimbledon on North and South respectively while Earlsfield lies to the east and Wimbledon and Putney Commons to the West. In 2001, the population of Southfields was recorded to be 14,067 with 82% of the residents of white origin. The black Economic Empowerment has brought significant number of South Africans to Southfields for career, employment, money, etc.