Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Tooting, SW17, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Living as a tenant is a lot cheaper, but it can also be more difficult, especially when your tenancy contract is about to expire. As we all know, tenants need to take good care of the property they’ve rented, and they must maintain its perfect condition at all times. The reason for this is that your landlord will inspect the entire place when you are about to move out, and if he is not happy with what he sees, he won’t return your safety deposit back to you.
I have used your company for my check out clean yesterday and I am absolutely satisfied with the work you did! The cleaners sent were completely covering my expectations about a professional service. They have worked restless until the whole place got nice, neat and fresh-smelling. Perfect service and great company I shall be definitely using again!
And if he is satisfied, you’ll get your money back, and will be free to go. One of the easiest ways to be absolutely sure that you’ll pass the landlord’s inspection is to book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service.
Finding one won’t be very difficult, because there are so many cleaning agencies that offer such services. However, it won’t be easy finding a service that is affordable, efficient and reliable. Thankfully, you’ve already done this job by coming to our website, because we offer the most complete end of tenancy cleaning service in entire London.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
Our company in Tooting, SW17 has a lot of experience when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning and through the years we have serviced hundreds of properties that were in need of end of tenancy cleaning. Needless to say, we never disappointed a single client, and we don’t want to change this! This is why we work according the highest standards, utilize the most modern cleaning techniques, and employ only the best cleaning technicians in London.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service is definitely one of the best in the area and there are several reasons for this:
- All cleaning operations are carried out by a team of trained, experienced and knowledgeable cleaning operatives
- The service is carried out by licensed, insured and fully checked workers
- We’ll clean your home using the latest equipment and products on the market
- We have flexible work hours, so it won’t be a problem to visit you at a time that suits your schedule
- We offer a flexible end of tenancy cleaning package that can be tailored to suit your needs
- We offer the most affordable prices in London, without compromising the quality of our end of tenancy cleaning service
- When our workers arrive at your place, they’ll take care of 50+ cleaning jobs, including:
- Cleaning furniture and surfaces
- Emptying recycle bins
- Removing cobwebs
- Cleaning doors and windows
- Vacuuming/mopping floors
- Cleaning pictures, mirrors and wall hangings
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Tooting includes:
- When you book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with us, a team of professionals that specialise in this type of work will come to your house.
- They will be prepared with high quality materials and equipment that will assist them with accomplishing the fantastic results you will see.
- They will adhere to comprehensive to-do lists and ensure that all chores included in the service are completed.
- They will dust and scrub all surfaces, clean floors, vacuum upholstery and carpets, clean and disinfect kitchen and bathroom areas and remove all grime, buildup and debris found in the house.
- By the end of the service the apartment will be in perfect shape. If you are interested in the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer, all you have to do is give our office agents a call and schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Whenever you book the end of tenancy cleaning service with our team, a personalised price will be calculated for you. The tasks you chose to include as part of the job will be taken into consideration and listed on your bill.
- Our office agents will estimate a price and offer you a free quote over the phone. The total cost of the service will be determined by the tasks you choose to include in the scheduled service.
- When you receive a pricing quotation, know that the price will not be changed after that.
We clean in all London areas:
Tooting is a South London district situated in the Borough of Wandsworth and is classified as a major centre among the 35 areas in London Plan for Greater London.
The term Tooting has Anglo-Saxon origin. The road built by the Romans between London and Chichester is currently the Tooting High Street. Tooting and Streatham belonged to Abbey of Chertsey by England’s king Athelstan. Historically, Tooting also appears in Doomsday Book. Like several south London suburbs, tooting also developed during Late Victorian period. Though its development had started during the Edwardian era, nothing substantial had been done that deserve mention.
Tooting has two tube stations on Northern Line of London Underground Network, one at the top of the hill and the other at the bottom of it. Besides, the area enjoys good connectivity with bus routes. Tooting Commons is an open area that houses Tooting Bec Lido, which has 90m x 30m dimension. The district has presence in sports as well. It has Mitcham-shared football club. Besides, the Wimbledon stadium apart from a few racing tracks are also located in Tooting.