Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Clapham South SW4, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Within the next couple of lines we will try to convince you that the best you can do when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning is to book professional services. And since we know that this type of cleaning is among one of the most preferred in the whole area, it is completely normal for many cleaning agencies to offer end of tenancy cleaning. However, we do believe in quality and due to this fact we want to encourage you to give us a call. Not only do we meet the needs of both landlords and tenants, but we also exceed them.
We had to move out fast and I thought that we won’t make it on time, but thanks to your professional cleaning team everything worked out perfectly, we got our money back.
In order to prove our quality to you we guarantee that we will do the job in the best way possible and meet your needs, so that the landlord will give your money back. Plus we offer the so called 48-hour guarantee ensuring that if something happens and the landlord finds any problems with our way of cleaning – we will come and re-clean everything for free. This will happen if you call us within the next 2 days.
On the other hands, lots of people have always been asking us – how do we manage to keep up the good work? The answer is actually pretty simple – we are able to perform our cleaning operations at such high standards because we cooperate with professional cleaners who have been in the cleaning business for more than 5 years and have the needed experience to prove their qualities. Probably you are wondering what the rates we are offering are. Don’t worry – you do not need to spend a small fortune to afford our cleaning procedures in the area of end of tenancy cleaning.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
We have designed different cleaning packages offerd in Clapham South SW4 that will fit into anyone’s needs and budget. Here are some of the procedures that are included in our cleanings, despite the price;
- Vacuuming, mopping or hand-washing floors
- Dusting surfaces, furniture and storage units
- Cleaning kitchen appliances
- Cleaning windows, doors
- Cleaning pictures, wall hangings and decorations
- Clean windows on the inside
- Clean doors, cupboards and storage units
- Clean kitchen appliances
- Cleaning the inside of windows
- Cleaning decorations
As you can see we will not miss a single spot, so it might be a good idea to give us a call and book our professional end of tenancy services right away. You will not be disappointed for sure!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Clapham South includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning of each apartment is not like any other type of cleaning you usually perform. When moving out, you are supposed to return the home in pristine condition and lucky for you the qualified experts of our team will do just that.
- They will arrive with all tools and products and follow thorough task lists to ensure that all tasks have been performed.
- To book our cleaning service, reach out to our customer support centre and schedule an appointment. Your landlord satisfaction is guaranteed.
- You may rest assured that they will be more than happy to return your initial deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and book our firm.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To ensure that everything is fair for our customers, we use a pricing system that allows us to charge everyone for the different tasks they receive as part of the service.
- You will be able to view all tasks and how much each one costs on the bill. You will know precisely what you are being charged for, and the price will be final once you receive a free quotation.
- There will be no extra charges throughout the service.
We clean in all London areas:
About Clapham South
Clapham South is a tube station on Northern Line of London Underground Network. It is situated between Balham and Clapham Common stations. The corner of Nightingale Lane and Balham Hill is the exact location of the station, which falls under Travelcard Zone 2 as well as Travelcard Zone 3. London bus routes no. G1, 50, 155, 249 and 355 serve Clapham South station. Night bus route no. N155 and school route no. 689 and 690 also service the tube station.
Charles holden had designed Clapham South station, which was opened on 13th September, 1926. Then, it was the first tube station on modern extension of City and South London Railway, which currently forms part of Northern Line. Prior to its opening, Nightingale Lane and Balham North were suggested for its name. The Westbury Court above the station was not originally in the design and was added to the architecture later in mid-1930s. The shops along the Balham hill were extended as a part of this development programme with the same design as those three closets that are originally closest to Clapham South station.