Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Streatham, SW16, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Landlord inspections concern every tenant who is about to move out of their home. These inspections are usually very thorough and the result from them determines whether the tenant will get his safety deposit back or not. In order to pass this inspection, the tenant needs to show the landlord a well-maintained property which is clean, hygienic and in flawless condition. One of the ways to do this is to spend at least 1-2 days cleaning, scrubbing, washing and tidying up the entire place. However, this isn’t the easiest solution, because it will take a lot of time, and will drain all your energy. The more convenient alternative is to book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service from a reputable cleaning contractor like ourselves.
I was pleased to be using your End of Tenancy services! Your team is really nice and friendly and as well doing a great job. We just wanted to share how happy we are using you!
Our company in Streatham, SW16 offers one of the most efficient end of tenancy cleaning services in London and we are always ready to clean the homes of tenants, real estate agents and landlords who are in need of our help. One of the best things about our service is that despite its high quality, it is still very affordable and can be booked by households with a smaller budget.
Another one of our advantages is the fact that we provide our cleaning specialists with the required cleaning equipment and materials without charging you additionally. This means that you don’t have to bother finding expensive cleaning equipment and products for our workers.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
End of tenancy cleaning is a complicated and time-consuming job, and this is why we think that your best option is to leave it in our hands. Our trained cleaning technicians have a lot of experience, so they will easily clean your entire home and prepare it for the most thorough inspection. The final thing we would like to say about our end of tenancy cleaning service is that it has a 48-hour guarantee. You can use these 48-hours to inspect your home and see if our cleaners managed to clean everything! If you find a problem don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and file in a complaint.
Our workers will carry out over 50 cleaning tasks, including:
- Dusting furniture and surfaces
- Polishing glass surfaces
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery
- Hand-washing hardwood and marble floors
- Cleaning and sanitizing the bathroom and the bathroom floor
- Cleaning doors, windows, window sills, and door handles
- Emptying recycle bins
- Removing cobwebs
- General tidying up
- Cleaning and de-greasing kitchen tiles and appliances
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Streatham includes:
- If you are struggling to find the time to take care of the end of tenancy cleaning at your home, give our firm a call and simply schedule an appointment. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is performed by professional experts that will take care of all chores that need to be performed as part of the service.
- All standards that need to be covered will be reached and the whole apartment will be left in pristine condition.
- We guarantee the complete satisfaction of your landlord as well as that you will receive your initial deposit back. No signs of dirt and filth will be left behind.
- To book the service we offer, call our customer support centre, schedule an appointment and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services available on the market.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We have been focusing on providing a top notch end of tenancy cleaning service while keeping our costs reasonable and cheap.
- We developed a billing system that enables us to charge our customers only for the tasks they receive as part of the service.
- When you phone our customer support centre, the employees will assist you in selecting the duties that are most suited to your house.
- When you receive a pricing quotation, know that the price will not be changed after that.
We clean in all London areas:
The district of Streatham is in South London and largely situated in Borough of Lambeth and Borough of Wandsworth. Streatham is a major centre in London Plan for Greater London. The district is bounded by Streatham Vale and Streatham Common to the South and Streatham Hill to the North.
The term Streatham originated from the Roman road which extends between London and Brighton. This road has been crucial to the development of Streatham. In the 1700s, it became the main road for coaches and in late 18th century became the Turnpike road and presently is the A23. St. Leonard’s church is the oldest parish church in the region.
The inauguration of railway station at Streatham Hill accelerated the development of Streatham. Two more stations were established in t hollowing 15 years further boosting the growth. Telford Park is one of the spaciously planned estates and features tennis clubs and other facilities. Roupell Park near Christchurch road is another decently sized estate, which is promoted by Roupell family. Presently, the buildings in Streatham are exhibition of architecture of past 2 centuries.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Streatham
Do you want to have your security deposit back after vacating? Then end of tenancy cleaning is a necessity. Our company offers end of tenancy cleaning services that eradicates dirt and grime from the floors of your house that attracts termites. Our specialists get rid of the stains and dirt in your premises with relative lenience. We use machines that use very little water, and our cleaning detergents are non-toxic and eco-friendly. These cleaning methods reduce the risk of bacteria, mould and germs growing in the house.