Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Brompton SW3, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
More and more people prefer living in rented accommodation due to its lower cost when compared to purchasing your own home. And while rented accommodation may be cheaper, it can cause you some problems, especially if your landlord is very strict. For example, one of the major problems that every tenant faces is the landlord’s inspection which usually occurs near the end of the tenancy period. This goal of this inspection is to determine the condition and hygiene of the landlord’s property and help him decide whether you took good place of his place or not. Naturally, if you pass the landlord’s inspection, you’ll get your safety deposit back. However, if you don’t pass this inspection, then the landlord will keep this deposit in order to pay for cleaning procedures and other services required to restore his property’s good condition.
Dear all, it’s Sorcha Healey again. Your team cleaned my flat for the end of tenancy last month and I just got my full deposit back! Your cleaners were lovely and I just don’t know how they cleaned that greasy kitchen and the rest of the property, but they did! Thanks!
If you are a tenant who is about to change homes, then it is very likely that you’ll have to deep clean your entire home in order to prepare it for the inspection. Doing this all on your own will cost you a lot of time, money and energy, so we want to offer you a more convenient solution – professional end of tenancy cleaning services. Our company in Brompton SW3 specializes in cleaning homes of all types and sizes, and we guarantee that our cleaning procedures will surpass yours and your landlord’s expectations. We have been one of the most reputable cleaning contractors in London for several years, so we are confident that there isn’t a cleaning job which we can’t handle. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal, so we’ve taken all necessary measures to make sure that our cleaning procedures meet the needs and requirements of every customer! Our company works with the most experienced cleaning technicians in the branch, and we guarantee that they have the expertise and knowledge required to deal with any cleaning challenge.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service includes over 50 cleaning jobs such as:
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
- Cleaning counters
- Dusting furniture
- Cleaning storage units on the inside and out
- Cleaning kitchen appliances and tiles
- Cleaning windows, doors, skirting boards and windows
- Cleaning the sink, tap, bathtub and shower
- Cleaning windows, doors, mirrors, window frames and window sills
- Cleaning sanitary ware
Bedrooms and living room:
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery
- Cleaning windows
- Cleaning surfaces
- Cleaning furniture and skirting boards
- Cleaning mirrors, paintings and other wall hangings
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Brompton includes:
- If you are moving out and need help with the end of tenancy cleaning of the flat, give our firm a call and schedule an appointment with one of the customer service agents on our team.
- A team of trained professionals will be assigned to you and arrive fully equipped with everything needed for the service.
- The bathroom and kitchen will be scrubbed and disinfected and all floors throughout the house will be cleaned. We guarantee that the service will be of the highest quality. We guarantee that you will receive your deposit back.
- To book our service, all you have to do is give our office agents a call. They will help you with the booking process and assign the best, most suitable cleaning crew for the project at hand.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We wanted to create a cleaning service of the highest quality but keep our prices competitive and affordable. This is why we created a billing system that allows us to charge our customers only for the tasks they receive as part of the service they receive.
- Once you call our customer service centre, the agents there will help you pick chores that are most suitable for your home and situation. Then, they will give you an estimated price quote and provide you with a bill that lists all chores and how much you will be charged for each of them.
- No additional costs will occur during the service and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
The district of Brompton lies within Kensington and Chelsea Borough. It is roughly a triangular area formed by Fulham Road or Walton Street, Brompton road or Old Brompton Road and Brompton Cemetery.
The neighbourhood of Brompton is comprised of Belgravia, Chelsea, Earls Court, South Kensington and Knightsbridge. It is a small area with a few remarkable streets and respectable number of landmark structures in or near it. Brompton Road, Fulham Road, Kings Road and Old Brompton Road are the significant thoroughfares in in the locality. Holy Trinity church and Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, which is also called Brompton Oratory, are two places of spiritual importance. Medical treatment and healthcare has a name in the area due to the situation of the Royal Marsden Hospital and the Royal Brompton Hospital, which was formerly named Brompton Consumption hospital.
According to Dickens’ Dictionary of London, Brompton was once almost entirely a quarter for artists, a fact that is evident from the visits paid by the patrons of chisels and brushes. Brompton has housed many actors, writers and others in similar occupation over the years of its history.