Tenancy Clean provides professional end of tenancy cleaning in Bromley, BR1 for your home at the most competitive price in your local area.
We understand that moving from one rental property to another can be not only time-consuming but also very stressful for you. Therefore, we have created and developed to perfection our professional end of tenancy cleaning services which can help you in any kind of situation. When your lease is about to end and you have no time to deal with dusting, mopping and other cleaning obligations, our employees will help right away.
They have not just experience but also desire to provide the clients of our agency with first-class sanitation. The stains on your carpets and furniture will disappear shortly after our specialists arrive in your place. You will have a sparkling clean rental property in exchange for a reasonable amount of money if you visit us in Bromley, BR1.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services:
Our professional company can help you by:
- Cleaning every room carefully;
- Collecting all things that you won’t need any more;
- Removing the grime from every object, piece of furniture, appliance and others;
- Throwing out the trash;
- Sanitising the places which are usually harder to reach;
- Making your rental property look fresh and perfectly clean
You have to think and organise a million things before you can finally move out from your current rental place. In a situation like this, end of tenancy cleaning will probably seem like the most insignificant thing to do. If you want to get back your full security deposit, however, you have to pay enough attention to this task as well.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Bromley
Take a little time to consider the special offer for affordable end of tenancy cleaning that we have. It is not necessary to contact us immediately if you think that it is too early for a procedure like this. For us it is better if you give us a call in advance but it won’t be a problem for us to send our teams of efficient cleaners in the last minute. Our employees are trained to work well under pressure and will be able to finish with the end of tenancy cleaning on time.
Bromley, BR1 is the place which you can visit to meet with our staff in person. The head office of our company is located there, along with our customer support centres. They have been created specially for our customers who live in the more distant areas of London. This way all of our clients can contact us any time even during the weekends.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Bromley includes:
- Book our end of tenancy cleaning service whenever you are moving out but struggling to find the time to take care of the cleaning. We will send a professional cleaning team to take care of all cleaning chores.
- They will use top notch tools and products and follow the detailed task lists we supply them with. That way, they will make sure nothing has been neglected and that all areas and surfaces at the flat have been scrubbed and disinfected.
- The cleaning professionals will use top notch cleaning products and tools and follow detailed task lists that will help them ensure that no cleaning tasks have been overlooked or skipped.
- We guarantee that you will receive your initial deposit back from your landlord.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To ensure that everything is fair for our customers, we use a pricing system that allows us to charge everyone for the different tasks they receive as part of the service.
- The customer service agents on our team will estimate a price for you and provide you with a free quote over the phone.
- The price will remain the same until the end of the service and you will receive a detailed bill with all chored listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
Bromley is a suburban area, the biggest town in south east London. It is one of the most significant metropolitan centres, according to the London Plan. In the past Bromley had been a market town and nowadays it still has a vast retail area. Intu Bromley is the name of its main local shopping centre. In Bromley there are many schools. Bromley College of Further & Higher Education is the name of the local college in the area.
There are also two specialized Media Arts Schools: Ravensbourne School and Hayes School and a Music College – Bishop Justus Church of England School. One of the landmarks in the area is the parish church St Peter and St Paul. Bromley is governed by London European Parliament constituency, as well as by the Bromley and Chislehurst Parliament constituency. Bromley South railway station, Bromley North railway station as well as many London buses service the area.