Tenancy Clean provides professional end of tenancy cleaning in Shoreditch, E2 for your home at the most competitive price in your local area.
Our company offers the best end of tenancy cleaning services you can find in London. They are done by qualified and experienced cleaners, who use modern and effective cleaning machines, tools and detergent.
If you are a tenant in the end of your lease, landlord or estate agent, who want to make his property more valuable and attractive, use our brilliant end of tenancy cleaning services. They will make every room sparkling clean and sanitized. Our services are affordable and provided seven days in the week in Shoreditch, E2. Call us and order the the end of tenancy cleaning you need, scheduling it for a date and time, convenient to you.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services:
Our end of tenancy cleaning services are trustworthy and affordable. They can offer you:
- Professional cleaning of all the rooms in your flat
- Sanitizing carpets, sofas, armchairs, rugs, floors
- Disinfecting toilets and bathrooms
- Polishing sanitary ware, removing lime-scale, mould
- Cleaning windows (from inside), mirrors, pictures
- Dusting window sills, skirting boards, cupboards, wardrobes, worktops
- Removing grease from cooking, washing and cooling appliances
- Removing cobwebs, mould and lime-scale
- Seven days a week available services
Your rented flat or house will be cleaned by real professionals, if you use our trustworthy end of tenancy cleaning services. They are appropriate for lodgers, landlords and estate agencies. After cleaning all the rooms, the properties you offer for rent will be more attractive for potential tenants and their value will be increased a lot.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
Use our affordable end of tenancy cleaning services, available in Shoreditch for tenants, landlords and estate agents. Our cleaners use high-quality cleaning machines, eco-friendly cleaning solutions and detergents. They facilitate their work and reduce the time, spent in cleaning, at the same time bringing excellent results.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Shoreditch includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning of each flat is not like any other type of cleaning you usually perform. When moving out, you are supposed to return the home in pristine condition and lucky for you the certified technicians of our team will do just that.
- They will arrive with all tools and products and follow thorough task lists to ensure that all tasks have been performed.
- All dust, grime, buildup and clutter will be completely removed and the entire apartment will be left immaculate.
- The high quality of the cleaning service is guaranteed and you may rest assured that you will be able to receive your deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services on the market.
Get a cu stom quote for your cleaning service:
- We worked hard to upgrade our services while keeping our costs competitive. To do this, we only charge our customers for tasks that are executed as part of the services they have requested.
- If you are interested in setting up an appointment with us, please phone us and tell us about your situation.
- The office agents on our team will estimate a price for you and provide you with a free quote over the phone. The final price of the service will depend on the tasks you wish to include in the job you booked.
- Once you receive a price quote, know the number will be final. No additional charges will occur.
We clean in all London areas:
End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Shoreditch
If you use our reliable end of tenancy cleaning services, your property will be preferred for renting by more customers. If you are a tenant and your lease contract is about to end, we can help you arrange your moving, taking care of the cleaning of the rooms that you have lived in.
All cleaning procedures are effective and done by qualified cleaners. They will make every room spotless and good-looking. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are available in Shoreditch, E2 every day from Monday to Sunday. Call us and order your cleaning any time. We can make your moving to your new home smooth and fast.
Shoreditch is an inner area that is located in East End of London, in the London Borough of Hackney. According to some legends, the name of the district comes from Jane Shore, the mistress of Edward IV, who is believed to have died in Shoreditch. In 19th and the early 20th centuries the area was a vivid place for entertainment and it took pride in offering amusement with theatres and music halls. Unfortunately these places have not survived until today, but some of the posters and playbills from the music halls are preserved in institutes.
Nowadays, Shoreditch has transformed drastically from working class area to one that is gentrified by industries. Here you can find a lot of restaurants, bars, as well as art galleries. Some of the notable residents of Shoreditch are: John Appold, a pioneer of the centrifugal pump; Russel Brand, actor and an activist; Emmanuel Ray, popular TV presenter.