Tenancy Clean provides professional end of tenancy cleaning in Harrow, HA1 for your home at the most competitive price in your local area.
End of tenancy cleaning is a service which our reputable company has been performing for many years in Harrow, HA1 and the adjacent regions. It is perfect for landlords, property owners, real estate agents and tenants from different parts of London who need a more comprehensive sanitation of their homes. Whether you live or own a house or a flat, the end of tenancy cleaning service which we offer will thoroughly cover the needs of the place.
Our employees are trained to work in small and big properties and to transform them completely very quickly. You will be surprised by the cleanness which our employees will bring to your home.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services:
Our teams will:
- Extract the dirt and the dust from the fabric of your sofa, carpets, rugs and other things;
- Wash every window and clean window frames;
- Clean bed, all drawers, shelves and surfaces from dust;
- Scrub the tiles and all devices in the bathroom;
- Freshen the air and mop the entire floors
We never make compromises with the end of tenancy cleaning and that is why the residents of Harrow, London prefer to depend on us to perform this type of procedure. As one of the city’s leading agencies in the professional cleaning industry, we will give your rental flat or house a complete makeover. The grime will be successfully removed from all objects and places of your real estate property and the procedure will cost you a very reasonable price.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Harrow
In order to save some time, you can leave the end of tenancy cleaning in the hands of our excellent cleaners. They will do all the work while you take care of your own errands. You don’t have to stay in the real estate property during the execution of the procedure but could simply let our cleaners in and then come back just to see the final results of their hard work. We guarantee that it is worth booking an end of tenancy cleaning service with our agency.
Apart from the fact that we have the lowest prices in Harrow, HA1, we also have the most qualified teams of cleaners. They are always ready to work in every part of London even in cases of emergency. Therefore, we assure you that you can turn to our agency any time you need professionally done end of tenancy cleaning.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Harrow includes:
- When you book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with us, a team of cleaners that specialise in this type of work will come to your house.
- They will be prepared with high quality materials and equipment that will assist them with accomplishing the fantastic results you will see.
- They will adhere to comprehensive to-do lists and ensure that all chores included in the service are completed.
- You may be confident that the entire home will be spotless and disinfected by the end of the service.
- We guarantee that your landlord will be delighted with the outcome and that you will receive your first deposit. Call us to schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To ensure that everything is fair for our customers, we use a pricing system that allows us to charge everyone for the different tasks they receive as part of the service.
- The customer service agents on our team will estimate a price for you and provide you with a free quote over the phone.
- The price will remain the same until the end of the service and you will receive a detailed bill with all chores listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
Harrow is a London area, positioned 11 miles from Charring Cross. Its name means “temple” and derives from the Old English word “hearg”. Harrow has two shopping centres, restaurants, café streets, contemporary gallery and other facilities. There is also a bohemian part in the area. The population of Harrow is nearly 34,000 occupants. Its postcode is HA1.
It is served by Harrow-on-the-Hill station, which has 6 platforms and is positioned in Zone 5, between Lowlands Road and College Road. The station is managed by both London Underground and National Rail. It was established in 1880. The entire station is positioned above ground. Today there is a main circulating area and pedestrian tunnel. Throughout the years, there have been several railway accidents.
The area belongs to the London Borough of Harrow. Neighbouring areas include South Harrow, West Harrow, Wealdstone, North Harrow, Kenton, Belmont and Northwick Park. There are several schools in the area such as Harrow High School and Harrow School.