Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Dulwich SE21, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Speaking of different types of cleaning we can’t help but mention there is one cleaning that is not recommended to be performed by any person and there is a reason for this. First of all, the name of this particular cleaning is end of tenancy, and second of all, if you waste your time and don’t perform it in the best way possible you risk losing your deposit money, because we all know how hard the landlords might be.
Thank you for your work. The place was left crystal clean. Your services are truly professional, my landlord was very happy!
Well, since most people out there do want to get this sum back to them, we recommend booking our professional services in Dulwich SE21. This means that while we are at your place you will have a day off. This is so because we do not demand your presence during the cleaning takes part. As a matter of fact it would be better for us not to be there because we will use special kind of detergents and materials. Of course they are completely environmentally-friendly and child safe, but still you might want to be outside enjoying the nice weather rather than just stay at home.
Another thing that we will promise you is that our cleaners will do the job as always – perfect. To be sure that we are not lying we will offer you to take advantage of our special 48-hour guarantee. If you don’t know what this is, let us explain you. First of all, this is a special type of service allowing our customers to give us a call and tell us if there is something wrong with the type of cleaning we have performed. If yes, we will come at your place and re-clean everything for free. This, of course, will happen in the next 48 hours, so make sure you take advantage of this. Here is a brief list of some of the activities and services that we offer;
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
- Thorough cleaning of all rooms
- Cleaning beneath the furniture
- Dusting, vacuuming, mopping the floors
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Household appliances cleaning
- Cleaning of cupboards and shelves
- Carpet cleaning and treating
- Cobweb removal
- Window and mirror cleaning
- Special bathroom cleaning
This, as we guess you expect, is not all we offer. As a matter of fact we are more than sure that once you see the quality of our work and the dedication and devotion of our employees, you will see why many people out there prefer our services rather than trusting some of our competitors. So for the last time – we are definitely the current market leaders on the market of end of tenancy cleaning and this is why the best decision you can make, in case you want to get your deposit money back, is to get the phone and give us a call. We promise you that all of your needs and requirements will be seamlessly met.
As a matter of fact – don’t waste your time anymore and call us now – we are always ready for business.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Dulwich includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning of each home is not like any other type of cleaning you usually perform. When moving out, you are supposed to return the flat in pristine condition and lucky for you the qualified experts of our team will do just that.
- They will arrive with all tools and products and follow thorough task lists to ensure that all tasks have been performed.
- You may be confident that the entire property will be spotless and disinfected by the end of the service.
- We guarantee that your landlord will be delighted with the outcome and that you will receive your first deposit. Call us to schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We improved all aspects of the services we offer but also managed to keep our prices reasonable. To do that, we only charge our customers for the tasks that are performed as part of the services they booked.
- If you are willing to schedule an appointment with us, give us a call and explain your situation.
- The customer service agents on our team will estimate a price for you and provide you with a free quote over the phone.
- The price will remain the same until the end of the service and you will receive a detailed bill with all chored listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
Dulwich is situated in the southern part of London. While most part of the settlement is in the Southwark Borough, a small part of the area also falls under the Lambeth Borough. Dulwich comprises of Dulwich Village, East Dulwich, and West Dulwich. The Dulwich Village consists of the village centre. The East Dulwich is a different centre altogether and borders Peckham at the Peckham Rye. The West Dulwich is primarily a residential area and borders Tulse Hill and West Norwood. Until the creation of the London County in 1889, Dulwich had been a part of Surrey.
The shopping street is contained in the Dulwich Village which also contains almost all the eighteenth and nineteenth century buildings. The area is yet not commercialized and is a region of conservation. Dulwich is home to the Dulwich Park that hosts Dulwich Horse and Motor show. There are quite a number of local landmarks in the Dulwich area and include among others the Dulwich Hospital and Dulwich Park.
Dulwich is well served by a good network of transport. A number of London Transport buses serve London. Dulwich has some of the most famous religious sites and exhibit brilliant specimens of architecture. The All Saints Church located in West Dulwich exemplifies the Victorian Gothic architectural pattern. The church was, however, intended to be a south London cathedral and was built in the period 1888-1897. St Barnabas Church is to be found on the Calton Avenue toward the Dulwich Village edge.