Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Blackheath SE3, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Have you ever had problems with landlords? If yes, then let us guess…there is a really high chance the main reason for the issues was the final cleaning also known as end of tenancy cleaning. Said in other words, upon moving in in a certain apartment, you will have to leave a decent amount of money that will be used as guarantee, so that if anything happens such as you damage something in the apartment or leave without cleaning, this money will be used to fix the mess.
Doing end of tenancy cleaning by yourself sure seems like a lot of work. I’m so glad I found your company, so I won’t have to deal with this all by myself. You have done one outstanding job!
Well, during all those years in which we have been dealing with cleaning in Blackheath SE3, we haven’t had a single client who doesn’t want this money.
What we are trying to say here is actually we believe people these days have to do whatever it takes in order to achieve what they want, and when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning, the best you can do in the situation is to give us a call. You might ask why? Pretty simple! We are the best in the business and by making one simple investment you will actually be able to handle the whole situation without wasting your time, money and nerves.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
On the other hand, you might want to try this on your own, but we want to want to warn you – the final result might not be as good as you wish it to be because most of the landlords are really pretentious and we do mean this by saying. After all, we have been in the cleaning business for lots of years and we have been able to work with different tenants and landlords, so believe us when we say we know how to meet the needs of people.
The thing we rely most on is our workers. We have been able to cooperate with some of the finest and most dedicated cleaning operatives in the area of London. This makes us extremely proud because we know how to meet the needs of all our customers. Said in other words, we will not disappoint you – at least we haven’t disappointed a single client of ours during all those years, and as we mentioned above, we do have big experience in the fields of cleaning, especially when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning. So give us a call and let us arrange the details of your end of tenancy cleaning.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Blackheath includes:
- Each apartment’s end of tenancy cleaning is unlike any other sort of cleaning you’ve ever done.
- As you move out, you are expected to return the home in perfect shape, which our trained professionals will accomplish for you. They will come with all necessary tools and goods and will adhere to detailed job lists to guarantee that all activities are completed.
- You may be confident that the entire home will be spotless and disinfected by the end of the service.
- We guarantee that your landlord will be delighted with the outcome and that you will receive your first deposit. Call us to schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We have been focusing on providing a top notch end of tenancy cleaning service while keeping our costs reasonable and cheap.
- We developed a billing system that enables us to charge our consumers only for the tasks they receive as part of the service.
- When you phone our customer support centre, the employees will assist you in selecting the duties that are most suited to your house.
- The office agents on our team will estimate a price for you and provide you with a free quote over the phone. The final price of the service will depend on the tasks you wish to include in the job you booked.
- Once you receive a price quote, know the number will be final. No additional charges will occur.
We clean in all London areas:
Blackheath forms an inner suburban region in the south western part of London. The area lies predominantly in London’s Lewisham Borough where sections lie both on the north as well as on the east of the Royal Greenwich Borough. The area has been named after large public grassland separating it on the north from Greenwich and on the west and south from Lewisham. Blackheath forms the largest of regions of common land in the Greater London area. The Greenwich side of Blackheath has the Long Pond as its highlight. There are 3 ponds on Lewisham side where the Hare and Billet pond is the best habitat for wildlife.
The biggest change that took place on the geographic conditions of Blackheath was with the extensive mineral extraction during the eighteenth and the early nineteenth century, leading to the extraction of chalk, gravel, and sand. This created pits on the surface of the heath at a number of places. Currently, the Blackheath railway station forms the centre where there are many pubs, restaurants, and shops.
Pagoda is a specimen of the wonderful property that Blackheath houses and is built is the manner of a typically traditional Chinese Pagoda. The Blackheath part is quite large an estate and was built during the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries showing a large number of Georgian as well as Victorian houses. The Blackheath Station serves the area offering services to Victoria, Charing Cross, Gillingham, Dartford, and Bexleyheath.