Tenancy Clean provides professional end of tenancy cleaning in Penge, SE20 for your home at the most competitive price in your local area.
If you have decided to move house, don’t forget that your old apartment needs end of tenancy cleaning. You can’t move out without ensuring that the place is spick and span. To help you remove all dirt and grime, hire our professional cleaners who work within Penge SE20. Our company is well-known in London. We offer secure, effective and easy to afford end of tenancy cleaning services for letting agents, renters and home-owners. Our work schedule is very extended and we even work during bank holidays. Basically, we’re always ready to serve you. Be sure to call our call centre to learn more.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services:
No matter when or where we clean, we always strive to achieve the best results, ensuring top quality of performance every time. Our technicians are trained and insured, they have the necessary qualifications and certificates. You can be sure they are fully professional, background-checked and trustworthy.
Generally, we do the following:
- Scrub and sanitise
- Remove dust
- Clean behind and under furniture
- Clean hard-to-reach areas
The detergents we use are free of hazardous chemicals. Here at our company we use environment-friendly products that eliminate grease and stains just like their commercial alternatives.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Penge includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning service we offer is always performed by qualified experts.
- We supply all of them with top notch cleaning products, tools and detailed task lists that help them ensure that all tasks have been performed.
- Once you call our customer support centre and schedule an appointment, the most suitable team for the job will be assigned to you.
- The cleaners will dust and scrub all surfaces, clean floors, vacuum upholstery and carpets, clean and disinfect kitchen and bathroom areas and remove all grime, buildup and debris found in the house.
- By the end of the service the flat will be in perfect shape. If you are interested in the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer, all you have to do is give our office agents a call and schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- You will only be charged for the cleaning activities that will take place at your home.
- Our office representatives will create a custom bill for you. All chores will be listed there and you will be able to see everything you are being charged for.
- The price will remain the same until the end of the service and you will receive a detailed bill with all chored listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Penge
Apart from detergents, we also have a number of machines like vacuum cleaners and scrubbers. We also use steam cleaning machines. They are very useful and easy to move. The primary advantage of our steam cleaners is that they are capable of killing dust mites, germs and just about anything they touch. It’s the combination of hot water and high pressure that makes the machine so powerful. It both loosens dirt and sanitises surfaces. This is how we can make sure your property is clean to perfection.
If you’re interested in learning more about our teams of cleaners and our work schedule, we recommend you give us a call. Our office staff members are polite and courteous and they will answer all your questions as soon as you get in touch with us. By the way, we not only serve Penge SE20 but we can also help residents from adjacent areas. Be sure to let us know you need us.
Penge is a suburban area in the London Borough of Bromley, located in South East London. It has a rich history and in the 19th century it had been a fashion centre. Its postal code address is SE20. Some of the landmarks in Penge SE20 include a several almhouses, the oldest from which is the Free Watermen and Lightermen’s Almshouses. The Metropolitan Police Service is in charge of the area. Lewisham West and Penge is the UK Parliament constituency governing Penge.
The London assembly constituency controlling the district is Bexley and Bromley. There are plenty of taverns and public houses in Penge: Bridge House Tavern, Graces, the Goldsmith Arms and some others, which have been closed. The transport in the area is provided by three railway stations, many buses and roads. Some of the religious sites include Saint John the Evangelist – a parish church in Penge, and the Congregational Church.