Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Woolwich SE18, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
The type of cleaning you will need to pay strict attention to is called end of tenancy cleaning. We would like to make things clear and thus, such cleaning is not for anyone. You might think that it has lots to do with the regular cleaning you perform on regular basis, but the truth is actually the opposite.
I had a dog in place where I lived and it was very hard to clean after. Thanks to the great job the the team of cleaners did, now the place is crystal clean, smells fresh and there is not even a trace of hairs! Thank you a mill!
When it comes to end of tenancy cleaning probably the best thing you can do is to look for professional agency that will handle the job while you take your day off. Just imagine how great it would be to know that someone is going to take care of your business and by the end of the day when the inspection of the landlord passes, you will get your money back.
Of course for such service you will have to pay a little, but we know exactly what the demands of both landlords and customers are and due to this fact we guarantee seamless completion of the job. The thing is, you have to look for this type of expenses as investment because in that way you guarantee the satisfaction of your landlord.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
And believe us when we say we have spent numerous days trying to meet the needs of pretentious landlords out therein Woolwich SE18, however, the good news is we have always managed to complete the situation and the final result has always been the same – success.
If you think that you will handle the end of tenancy cleaning on your own – think again. You will have to perform all types of activities that you haven’t so far, plus you will have to invest in cleaning materials and detergents, so if you lack experience, you’d better not try it on your own. In order to make things even clearer we will post a list of activities that are included in our end of tenancy cleaning. Once you check it out, you will realize that we are the best in the business and nobody can beat our rates
• Cleaning the inside and out of all cupboards, cabinets and wardrobes
• Wiping countertops
• Cleaning the out/inside of kitchen appliances
• Cleaning the fridge/freezer (must be de-frosted in advance)
• Mopping hardwood floors
• Vacuuming carpets
• Cleaning and sanitizing the entire bathroom
• Cleaning and polishing surfaces
• Cleaning air conditioners, fans, radiators, ceiling fans, etc.
• Cleaning windows on the inside
• Vacuuming upholstery
• Removing cobwebs, tidying up, emptying recycle bins
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Woolwich includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning of each home is not like any other type of cleaning you usually perform. When moving out, you are supposed to return the home in pristine condition and lucky for you the qualified experts of our team will do just that.
- They will thoroughly clean all areas of the house, remove dust, clutter and grime, vacuum upholstery and carpets, scrub and disinfect bathroom and kitchen areas and clean your entire floor. Everything will be left spotless and immaculate.
- The high quality of the service is guaranteed and you will surely receive your initial deposit back from a happy landlord.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- You will be charged only for the cleaning chores included in the cleaning service you booked with our company.
- The office agents on our team will estimate a price for you and provide you with a free quote over the phone. The final price of the service will depend on the tasks you wish to include in the job you booked.
- Once you receive the custom estimated price for the service you booked, it will remain the same until the completion of the service.
We clean in all London areas:
This is a district in the southeast London and is a part of the Royal Greenwich Borough. Until 1889, Woolwich had remained a part of Kent. The district is a point for river crossing and had earlier been home to the Woolwich Building Society. The name ‘Woolwich’ has an Anglo Saxon origin. Earlier the place had remained a village but later emerged as one of the leading industrial and military towns. Quite interestingly, Woolwich shelters the first ever McDonald’s in the United Kingdom. At the time, Woolwich was selected as representing the English town.
However, as late as the twentieth century, the township of Woolwich started to decline as the Siemens factory closed down finally in 1994. The redevelopment of the district took place gradually and in sections. There is a cafe along with an arts centre that has been recently built at Woolwich Grand Theatre on the Wellington Street. Presently market on art and craft are held on Saturdays and throughout the entire week there talks, film shows, and other entertaining programs are held.
The nearest rail stations that serve Woolwich include those of Plumstead, Woolwich Dockyard, and Woolwich Arsenal. The tube station that is to be accessed from Woolwich is that of North Greenwich, the only station in Royal Greenwich Borough. The transportation system is well developed and there are quite a number of bus routes operating in Woolwich. Additionally, there is the Woolwich ferry service operating on the Thames River.