Tenancy Clean provides professional end of tenancy cleaning in Eltham SE9 for your home at the most competitive price in your local area.
In many cases people who tend to believe that end of tenancy cleaning is one of the easiest types of cleaning suffer the most when they realize the type of cleaning they have performed is actually not as good as they want it to be. As a result they do not get their deposit money and as you can guess they have wasted a whole day cleaning and scrubbing the apartment, so they will not be extremely happy.
If you have been in such situation at least once in your life then you have probably decided that this should not happen again. In such case there is one thing you can do and it is to perform a minor investment. This means, that in order to make everybody happy and get your money back, you will have to book professional agency in Eltham SE9 that knows how to handle the situation.
Great job guys, my property hasn’t been that clean even when we first moved in. And getting rid of all the grease in the kitchen and on the counters was something even our landlord was amazed with!
Well, worry no more because we are here. Being in the professional cleaning business for more than 5 years in Eltham, we know how to deal in any situation and our experience speaks for itself.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
The first thing you are about to notice, as soon as you start working with us is, that we work only with professional cleaners who know how to handle the situation. This means that we would never risk our reputation working with cleaners who lack dedication and experience. On the other hand, we know how tough it might be to find the proper agency that combine both professional work and affordable prices.
One of the hoaxes you are about to hear about us is that our rates are extremely high – well, we tend to believe that this is not true having in mind the quality of our job. All this combined with the benefits we offer means that we not only know how to deal with any kind of job but also ensure the 100% satisfaction of both landlords and tenants. Here is a brief list of some of the features we will offer you;
- Thorough cleaning of the whole house
- Usage of modern and ecologically-friendly materials and detergents
- Cleaning inside and outside windows
- Taking care of the left-over residue
- Scrubbing and mopping the floors if needed
- Overall sanitizing of the house
If that is enough to cover your needs, then there is no room for hesitation – get in touch with us.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Eltham includes:
- Each flat’s end of tenancy cleaning is unlike any other sort of cleaning you’ve ever done.
- As you move out, you are expected to return the home in perfect shape, which our qualified experts will accomplish for you. They will come with all necessary tools and goods and will adhere to detailed job lists to guarantee that all activities are completed.
- To book our cleaning service, reach out to our customer support centre and schedule an appointment. Your landlord satisfaction is guaranteed.
- You may rest assured that they will be more than happy to return your initial deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and book our team.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To ensure that everything is fair for our customers, we use a pricing system that allows us to charge everyone for the different tasks they receive as part of the service.
- The office representatives will take all tasks that will be performed as part of the service into consideration and will calculate a customised price for your project.
- You will know exactly what you are being charged for and may rest assured that the price will remain the same until the completion of the job.
We clean in all London areas:
The district of Eltham lies in south western London within the Royal Greenwich Borough. The Eltham is situated at a distance of 8.6 miles toward the south eastern side of Charing Cross. Until the year 1889, Eltham was the parish of Kent when it became a part of the London County. The district became a part of Metropolitan Borough of Woolwich from the 1900. The abolition of metropolitan borough took place in 1965, and thereupon Eltham became part of Greenwich Borough in London. Presently, Eltham stands as one among the largest suburban development.
The geographical boundaries of Eltham are constituted by Kidbrooke, Woolwich, Lee Green, Welling, Shooter’s Hill, Mottingham, Falcon Wood, and New Eltham. The other nearby places to the district includes Bromley, Greenwich, Bexleyheath, Chislehurst, Lewisham, Catford, and Sidcup. The area commands a good number of open spaces and parks. The parks and spaces include Sutcliffe Park, Jackk Wood, Castle Wood, Oxleas Wood, Royal Blackheath Golf Course, Eltham Park, Well Hall Pleasaunce, and the Avery Hill Park.
The centre of the town consists of ample independent shops, bars, and restaurants, but Eltham has a very humble nightlife. The transport system of Eltham is very well developed, while showcasing a good network of railways. Many bus routes serve the area and most of these go through the Eltham High Street. Residents here hold a housing stock that is somewhat mixed.