Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Hither Green SE13, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
There is no doubt that sooner or later every tenant has to change his address and go live in another place. If this sounds familiar to you and if this time is approaching, then you should know that end of tenancy cleaning is one of the toughest cleanings that you will have to do. However, this doesn’t mean that you should give up and do nothing or just leave your deposit money to the landlord. We are here to help you and we are more than sure that everything will go smoothly as long as you use our services.
I got my money back, my landlord was pleased and now everyone is happy! Thank you for your professional and well performed service!
Probably you will want to know why? Well, the first thing worthy of mentioning here is that we work with professional and dedicated workers who have been in the cleaning business for many years. They have lots of references and have earned their position among us. Plus we have several mobile teams that will be sent at your place at any time that suits your needs. Probably the thing that made a strong impression on you is that we work 24/7. That’s right – we are always open for business and we are always willing to help our clients. During all those years we haven’t stopped developing our skills and cleaning procedures.
However, make sure to give us a call a couple of days in advance because often happens for us to be extremely busy and we might not be able to send our mobile teams right away. On the other hand, we are more than sure that everything will go smoothly and by the end of the day when we finish with the cleaning, your landlord will willingly sign the deposit check and you will take back your money. Actually, think of this as an investment. You will have the chance to have a day off and get back your money right after your landlord makes the inspection.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
If you are interested in our services provided in Hither Green SE13, here is a list of some of the procedures that we will apply;
- Cleaning of household appliances
- Cleaning of bathroom
- Sanitizing the floors
- Dusting picture frames
- Cleaning windows
- Cleaning beneath the furniture
- De-greasing and de-scaling
- Sanitizing the toilet
- Removing cobwebs
- Taking care of the left-over residue
Of course that’s not all. We have lots of different cleaning packages specially designed in order to meet the requirements of every single customer out there. In that way we will be more than happy to assist you and you can be sure that even if you are on a tight budget you will not have any problems with it – our polite offices co-workers will help you choose the type of cleaning package that will make your old place look as if nobody has lived there for years. There is no better decision that you can make than calling us when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning. We are the best and we will prove this to you if we have to!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Hither Green includes:
- A successful end of tenancy cleaning service includes deep cleaning of all areas and surfaces in a home. There are certain standards that need to be covered and to ensure that, we supply all cleaning professionals performing the service with thorough task lists they follow during the procedure.
- They will arrive at your place fully equipped with everything required for the service. They will clean all walls, surfaces, furniture and fixtures around the house.
- The bathroom and kitchen will be scrubbed and disinfected and all floors throughout the house will be cleaned. We guarantee that the service will be of the highest quality. We guarantee that you will receive your deposit back.
- To book our service, all you have to do is give our office agents a call. They will help you with the booking process and assign the best, most suitable cleaning crew for the project at hand.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Our end of tenancy cleaning service is personally charged for each customer depending on the different tasks included in the service.
- When booking a job with our company, you will receive a free quote over the phone and a detailed bill will be provided to you. In that bill, you will be able to see all tasks and how much each one costs.
- Once you call our customer service centre, the agents there will help you pick chores that are most suitable for your home and situation. Then, they will give you an estimated price quote and provide you with a bill that lists all chores and how much you will be charged for each of them.
- No additional costs will occur during the service and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
About Hither Green
The district of Hither Green is situated in south eastern London in the Lewisham Borough. The district is situated at distance of 6.6 miles to the south east of the Charing Cross junction. The development of the area began with the introduction of the railways. The architectural pattern of the Hither Green apartments follows the nineteenth and twentieth century characteristics of the Edwardian and Victorian domestic architecture. The Corbett Estate presents the most noteworthy example of the architectural style. The railway passes through the centre of the district, while the Staplehurst Road along with its shopping parade lies on the east and the hither Green Lane lies on the west.
The most striking aspect of Hither Green is that it is a peaceful area and is predominantly rural in its feel. The shopping facilities including Catford, Lewisham, and Blackheath are located close to Hither Green. The transport links to the City of London and also to West End are fast and frequent. The district also enjoys smooth transport connection with East London Line of New Cross and Docklands Light Railway of Lewisham.
The places that form the border to the district are Lewisham on the north, Lee Green on the east, Catford on the south, and Ladywell on the west. The Landmark areas of Hither Green district include Park Fever Hospital, Mountsfield Park, St Swithun’s Church, Corbett Estate, and Wesleyan Church, among others. The main rail station serving the area is that of Hither Green. The London Transport buses offer good services in the district.