Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Southwark SE1, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Many people don’t know it until it becomes too late, but in a vast majority of the tenancy contracts you sign, there is a clause forcing you to perfectly clean the accommodation before you leave or else you don’t get your deposit back. This can really irritating to find out in the end of your tenancy when you have so many things to worry about, related to the moving, making the deal with the new landlord, or even finding a new place to live. We know how difficult the transition can be for you, which is why we offer our help. We are a professional cleaning company and end of tenancy cleaning is one of our specialties. There is nothing to worry about – simply phone us and book our services and we will take care of your end of tenancy cleaning for you. We offer excellent prices for our impeccable services. Your landlord will surely be satisfied in the end and give you back your whole deposit.
I am glad that you are always there when people need you, even if you are booked in the last minute. Your end of tenancy cleaning specialists can turn even the dirtiest and messiest accommodation into a clean and tidy home.
We have been on the market for a number of years and have managed to succeed in building a loyal customer base because people quickly recognized us for our professionalism and customer oriented approach. Our employees are not only the best at what they do, but they do it with a smile. They are polite and well-mannered, as well as absolutely trustworthy.
Speaking of our employees, each and every one of them has passed through a specialized training. Not only that, but all of them have years of experience in the field. Our results speak for themselves. The success in every cleaning endeavor is guaranteed.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
We offer some of the most competitive prices in Southwark SE1. We don’t want you to pay a fortune so you can be calm and sure that you’re going to get your deposit back. We want you to know that we are working for you and always keep your interests in mind. A fundamental principle of our company is that the customer is always right. We know it sounds cliché, but it’s the truth. You don’t need to take our word for it – we are just one phone call away. Book our end of tenancy cleaning services and see for yourselves. Our work can speak for itself.
But why do you need end of tenancy cleaning in the first place? Because the premises has to be cleaned to perfection. This is where we come in – we will clean everything you might not even think of – under the carpets, behind the furniture, and even the light switches. Everything will be masterfully cleaned for your and your landlord’s satisfaction. Our services also come with a guarantee – if you or your landlord see something you don’t think has been properly cleaned, you can call and we will clean it again for free. So what are you waiting for? Don’t hesitate to call and book our end of tenancy cleaning services!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Southwark includes:
- When you book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with us, a team of cleaning experts that specialise in this type of work will come to your house.
- They will be prepared with high quality materials and equipment that will assist them with accomplishing the fantastic results you will see.
- They will adhere to comprehensive to-do lists and ensure that all chores included in the service are completed.
- The cleaning professionals will arrive and thoroughly clean the entire apartment. All dust, grime, deposits, grease and clutter will be removed and rubbish will be disposed of. The entire place will be immaculate by the end of the service.
- We guarantee the high quality of the service and the satisfaction of your landlord. You will be able to receive your initial deposit back. If you are struggling with the end of tenancy cleaning of your place, give us a call and allow us to do everything for you.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- You will only be charged for the cleaning activities that will take place at your apartment.
- Our office representatives will create a custom bill for you. All chores will be listed there and you will be able to see everything you are being charged for.
- You will receive a free quote from our office agents over the phone. This billing system allows us to provide all customers with reasonably priced services and ensure that they know exactly what they are paying for.
- Once you receive the custom estimated price for the service you booked, it will remain the same until the completion of the service.
We clean in all London areas:
The district of Southwark is situated in central London and is a part of London’s Southwark Borough. Southwark is situated at a distance of 1.5 miles from the Charing Cross junction, counting among the oldest parts in London. Historically, the district formed an old borough in the Surrey County, which is made of many parishes. During the late nineteenth and the early twentieth century Southwark experienced a rather rapid depopulation. The regeneration of the district is on. The current location of Southwark had earlier been an area covered in marshes toward the south of river Thames.
The urbanization of Southwark started as the district became accessible through the Underground stations. It is since 1999 that the Underground Stations on Jubilee Line, that include the London Bridge Station, Bermondsey Station, and Southwark Station, serve Southwark. Earlier, Southwark had been out of the influence or control of the London city and had become a shelter for all free traders and criminals. Several petitions resulted in the inclusion of the district into the City of London in 1550.
There has taken place thorough regeneration of the Southwark district during the last decade. With the declination of light industry, factories, and wharfage trade, Southwark has become a place for restaurants, galleries, residential development, bars and shops. The area has also emerged to become one of the leading business centres with a number of national as well as international corporations.