Tenancy Clean provides professional end of tenancy cleaning in Sydenham, SE26 for your home at the most competitive price in your local area.
If you want to ensure the necessary clean condition of the flat in the end of your lease, we offer affordable and high-quality end of tenancy cleaning services. They are done in accordance with each customer’s requirements and needs. Whether you are a property owner or a lodger, our services are the best choice for you. They will guarantee you wonderfully clean rooms in the end of your lease.
The end of tenancy cleaning, which our company provides in Sydenham SE26, is done by qualified and trustworthy cleaners, who have the necessary skills and experience. They will sanitise your rooms quickly and the results will be visible.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services:
If you use our services, you will receive high-quality end of tenancy cleaning, which our company provides for all customers. The advantages of using our end of tenancy cleaning services in Sydenham are:
- Professionally trained and experienced cleaners, working in our company
- Your end of tenancy cleaning will be done in the most convenient time, at which you need it
- Every room in your flat will be rid of the dust, grime, stains, mould, cobwebs and soiling
- In time started and completed cleaning services
- Your kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, living areas, hallways and stairs will be thoroughly sanitised
- Seven days a week available services, available at the weekends and on bank holidays
Every room in the flat will be wiped and cleaned of the dust, all floors will be mopped, all carpets and upholstery hoovered, kitchen appliances scrubbed inside and outside and rid of grease. The bathroom and kitchen will be rid of lime-scale, all lighting fixtures will be polished. All areas in your flat will be made perfectly clean and hygienic. Our cleaning staff will throw the rubbish and remove all traces of grime in the rooms.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Sydenham includes:
- If you are moving out and need help with the end of tenancy cleaning of the apartment, give our team a call and schedule an appointment with one of the customer service agents on our team.
- A team of trained professionals will be assigned to you and arrive fully equipped with everything needed for the service.
- To book our cleaning service, reach out to our customer support centre and schedule an appointment. Your landlord satisfaction is guaranteed.
- You may rest assured that they will be more than happy to return your initial deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and book our firm.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Only the cleaning jobs included in the cleaning service you scheduled with our company will be listed on your bill.
- Our office staff will provide you with an estimated price quotation and a bill that outlines all chores and how much each one costs.
- There will be no hidden fees or charges during the service, and you will know precisely what you are being charged for.
We clean in all London areas:
End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Sydenham
If you use our services in the end of your lease, your rooms will be rid of all sources of diseases, dust mites, bacteria, mould and grime. They will be hygienic and ready to be used by all potential lodgers. We have many years’ experience as a cleaning company and are one of the most successful cleaning organisations in London. Our regular customers are well aware of our professionalism. To book your end of tenancy cleaning, call us and we will send our staff to your address at the preferred time and date. We are located in Sydenham SE26 and are at customers’ disposal every day.
For starters, you should know that this district is part of 3 boroughs – Bromley, Lewisham and Southwark. If you are looking for an interesting place where you can do some sightseeing and spend a couple of hours, then this is the one for you. You can enjoy the looks of many old buildings with rich history. Such places and buildings are Halifax Street, Memorial of Queen Vicotira, Park Court Sydenham and many more.
On the other hand if you want to live in this place, then it is good to know there are plenty of primary and secondary schools, which are preferred by lots of people so do have this under consideration when about to move to Sydenham SE23.