Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Kennington SE11, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
When the time comes and you decide that it is high time for you to change your address, then you probably know that one of the first things you have to do is to perform the so called end of tenancy cleaning. Well in case you haven’t performed it in a while, it might be better for you to know that there are lots of professional agencies that can give you a hand with this task. As a matter of fact we are probably the best in this business and we want to prove you this. All you have to do is to get the phone and give us a call.
Your emloyees are so nice and fine young people. We will be more than happy using your professional end of tenancy cleaning again!
Being in this business in Kennington SE11 as long as we are means that we have successfully accomplished lots of various projects and the best part is that we know how to make our customers happy. The living proof? Well, all of them have received their deposit money back. After all this is what end of tenancy cleaning is all about. Think of hiring us as an investment because you will save lots of time and nerves trying to make the best out of the situation. Needless to say that in most cases people are actually trying to do end of tenancy on their own and the final result is catastrophic.
If you don’t want to suffer failure, then just get the phone and give us a call. We promise that our services will meet your needs. Here is what we are about to do;
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
- Cleaning and polishing of bathroom including bath tub, shower, etc.
- Thorough cleaning of your bathroom with all accessories in there
- Degreasing of wall tiles including cleaning and polishing
- Taps, basing and shower cleaning + drying
- Oven cleaning and thorough cleaning of the entire kitchen with household appliances and many other things of this kind
- Removing the built up grease in kitchen
- Degreasing, cleaning and polishing of wall tiles
- Cleaning both inside and outside bins
- Internally cleaning of refrigerator
- Internal and external cleaning of windows
- Overall cleaning of every single room of the house
All of the above mentioned activities along with other ones might take place at your home. The only thing you have to do here is to get the phone and give us a call. We promise you that everything is going to be easily achieved and most importantly – we promise that by the end of the day, when we are done with the cleaning your landlord will be more than happy to see the final result which is going to be a place in mint condition so that the next tenants will never know whether or not a person was living there before them.
And of course you will be able to get your deposit money back – this is the essential of our cleaning and we promise you that we will not let you down for sure!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Kennington includes:
- Each apartment’s end of tenancy cleaning is unlike any other sort of cleaning you’ve ever done.
- As you move out, you are expected to return the home in perfect shape, which our trained professionals will accomplish for you. They will come with all necessary tools and goods and will adhere to detailed job lists to guarantee that all activities are completed.
- You may be confident that the entire home will be spotless and disinfected by the end of the service.
- We guarantee that your landlord will be delighted with the outcome and that you will receive your first deposit. Call us to schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- You will be charged only for the cleaning chores included in the cleaning service you booked with our team.
- Whenever you are on the phone with our office agents, let them know a bit about the condition of your home and you will receive a free quote over the phone.
- You will be able to view all tasks and how much each one costs on the bill. You will know precisely what you are being charged for, and the price will be final once you receive a free quotation.
- There will be no extra charges throughout the service.
We clean in all London areas:
This central London district is located on the south of the Thames River. The district lies mainly in London’s Lambeth Borough. Some part of this district also falls under the Southwark Borough of London and situated at a distance of 1.4 miles toward the southeast of the Charing Cross junction. The development of the district of Kennington began in around eighteenth century. At the beginning of the century this area had actually been a village on southern roads leading to London.
The development of the district of Kennington was fast forwarded by its access to London and this set about with the construction work of the Westminster Bridge in 1750. It was in 1751 that the construction work of the Kennington road was done connecting Westminster Bridge to Kennington Common. The district had begun taking its modern form well by the 1770s. It was during the early 19th century when the modern pattern of streets was formed. Gradual transformation changed the village to semi rural suburban area with houses having grand terraces. During the initial part of the 19th century construction took place in several small pieces of land on the main road.
The landmarks of Kennington include the Kennington Park, Kennington Oval, Imperial War Museum, and the Stane Street. Kennington is served by a number of Underground Stations that include the Vauxhall tube station and that of Lambeth North, Oval, and Kennington. The closest national rail stations to the district include Elephant and Castle Station and Vauxhall Station.