Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Brockley SE4, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
There are not too many cleaning agencies in London that can be reached 24/7. We, on the other hand, are not only working during Saturdays and Sundays, but we are also available on holidays. If you are asking yourself why are we doing all this, then let us give you the answer you have been seeking for. Since the competition in the cleaning niche is getting stronger as every day passes, we decided, that it is high time for us to do something that no other agency can afford up to this moment. We are always ready for business and we always put clients before profits. You will realize this once you see the quality of our work and the low rates of our services.
Doing end of tenancy cleaning by yourself is just unthinkable. I am so glad that I found your company! I got my money back and my landlord was pleased by the look of the place.
Within the next few lines we would like to redirect your attention to our end of tenancy cleaning offered in Brockley SE4. And we want to do so, simply because this type of cleaning is considered to be the most important due to many reasons. For starters, there is money at stake here. If you remember when you initially moved in, the landlord made you deposit a sum that will serve as guarantee that you will not leave the apartment damaged or dirty. And now, if you think you want to get this money back, then it would be better to book our services because we promise you that everything will go smoothly.
On the other hand, many people believe that they do not want to give money for such services and start the end of tenancy cleaning on their own. Needless to say that in most cases the final result is not as good as expected and therefore the deposit money is not funded back. We guess that there is no person who wants this to happen and this is why you need to trust us.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
In order to make things even clearer that we are the best, here is a list of activities that are included in our end of tenancy cleaning;
- Vacuuming, mopping or hand-washing floors
- Dusting surfaces, furniture and storage units
- Cleaning kitchen appliances
- Cleaning windows, doors
- Cleaning pictures, wall hangings and decorations
- Clean windows on the inside
- Clean doors, cupboards and storage units
- Clean kitchen appliances
- Cleaning the inside of windows
- Cleaning decorations
Just give us a call and we will arrange the details.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Brockley includes:
- Once you schedule a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with our firm, a team of cleaning professionals that specialises in this job will arrive at your apartment.
- They will be fully equipped with top notch products and equipment that will help them achieve the amazing end results you will receive.
- They will follow detailed to-do lists and make sure that all chores included in the service have been performed.
- You may rest assured that by the end of the service, the entire home will be immaculate and disinfected.
- We guarantee that your landlord will be satisfied that you will receive your initial deposit back. Give us a call and make an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Our end of tenancy cleaning service is personally charged for each customer depending on the different tasks included in the service.
- When booking a job with our company, you will receive a free quote over the phone and a detailed bill will be provided to you. In that bill, you will be able to see all tasks and how much each one costs.
- You will know exactly what you are being charged for and once you receive a free quote, the price will be final. No additional charges will occur during the service.
We clean in all London areas:
This southern London district is situated in London’s Lewisham Borough and five miles toward the south eastern side of the Charing Cross district. The oldest house of the district that still survives is Stone House lying on the Lewisham Way. Until the middle of the 19th century most part of the district remained largely agricultural. The Brockley market gardens had earned good fame for the large Victoria rhubarb. There were a number of orchards and some of the local gardens still have a number of fruit trees. Industrial development of the region began in 1809.
Most of the northern part of the northern part of Brockley was designated as Conservation Area in the year 1974. The formation of Brockley Society took place in that year with a view to keep up the basic character of the place. There are huge green areas and among them is the Blythe Hill. Hilly Fields along with Brockley and Ladywell Cemeteries are other open areas. New Cross Gate Cutting Nature Reserve lies between the New Cross Gate and Brockley Railway stations. More than thirty species of birds find shelter in this ten acre area. The London Wildlife Trust manages the reserve that can be accessed from the Vesta Road entrance.
The Extension of East London Line, forming a part of London Overground network, was opened in 2010 in the month of May. Brockley is connected to North London by this while new residential areas are likely around the Brockley Station.