Tenancy Clean provides professional end of tenancy cleaning in Beckenham, SE20 for your home at the most competitive price in your local area.
If you are pressed for time and can’t provide the necessary cleaning in the end of your lease, call us. We offer affordable end of tenancy cleaning services, which will ensure you thoroughly sanitized rooms.
If your tenancy is coming to an end, you need to clean your rooms, but don’t have the needed time and equipment to do it, use our services. Our cleaners are qualified, experienced and professionally trained. They will make your rooms immaculately clean and hygienic, so that you can leave your flat in the same condition in which it was when you hired it. Our office is located in Beckenham SE20 and is available every workday and weekend.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services:
If you are about to leave your rented flat or want to prepare your flat to be ready for the next tenants, take a look at the list with services we provide, included in our end of tenancy cleaning in Beckenham:
- Mopping and wiping of floors
- Dusting and cleaning hard furniture surfaces
- Vacuum cleaning carpets and upholstered items
- Cleaning windows from the inside, dusting mirrors, pictures, frames, lighting fixtures
- Removing grime and grease from kitchen appliances
- Polishing sinks, taps, tiles, bathroom fittings and devices
- Removing dust, cobwebs, mould, dirt and lime-scale from any rooms and area, found
You can be sure that your rented flat or property, you offer for rent, will be spotless and impressively clean, after our cleaners take care of its rooms. The kitchen, bathroom, living room, hallway, bedrooms and stairs will be sparkling clean and disinfected after we take care of them. They will be sanitized in the most professional and fast way. If you want to include some additional services in your cleaning, we can do them for you and offer you the most competitive price for them. Rely on our professional cleaning staff to take care of the cleanness of your flat and you won’t regret.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Beckenham
Your rented flat or property for rent will be perfectly clean and hygienic, and you will have it ready to be rented again. Our company is located in Beckenham SE20 and works every day, including the weekends and bank holidays. Call us and order the end of tenancy cleaning you need, and we will provide it in a time, which is most preferred by you. You won’t need to bother about anything. Our cleaners arrive supplied with the necessary machines and detergents, ready to start cleaning.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Beckenham includes:
- Once you schedule a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with our firm, a team of cleaning experts that specialises in this job will arrive at your home.
- They will be fully equipped with high standard products and equipment that will help them achieve the amazing end results you will receive.
- To book our cleaning service, reach out to our customer support centre and schedule an appointment. Your landlord satisfaction is guaranteed.
- You may rest assured that they will be more than happy to return your initial deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and book our team.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Whenever you book the end of tenancy cleaning service with our team, a personalised price will be calculated for you. The tasks you chose to include as part of the job will be taken into consideration and listed on your bill.
- You will be able to view all tasks and how much each one costs on the bill. You will know precisely what you are being charged for, and the price will be final once you receive a free quotation.
- There will be no extra charges throughout the service.
We clean in all London areas:
Beckenham is a town located in London, part of the London Borough of Bromley. Until 1857 it had been a village, but with the construction and opening of the railway it had turned its status into an independent town. Its postcode district is SE20. Beckenham is a business centre, being located close to Central London and having seven railway stations.
One of the most attractive landmarks in it, is the Chinese Garage, which is currently a listed building. St George’s Church is a renovated 19th century building. Besides the great number of railway stations in Beckenham, there are a few London buses and a tram route, providing the transport in the area. There are also many religious sites in Beckenham. Several secondary schools and many primary schools, provide the education in the area. Beckenham Beacon, which used to be Beckenham Hospital, provides the health care and treatment in the district.