Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Peckham SE15, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
End of tenancy cleaning is the type of cleaning you will most probably not be able to do on your own. There are actually many reasons for this. As an example we would like to say that not many people out there are able to perform such cleaning and achieve the best final result which, in this case, is to get their deposit money back.
Thank you for your end of tenancy cleaning services! I’ve managed to get my money back and leave the place clean and neat.
There are many reasons for this – starting from pretentious landlords and reaching to lack of experience in cleaning and cleaning detergents. In both cases the solution is one – just get in touch with our agency. We promise you that this is going to improve your lifestyle and actually save you lots of time and nerves. Many people out there don’t want to give money for agency like ours but we want to redirect your attention and tell you that it might be better to think of this as an investment. We have always been trying to do the best out of the situation and so far we don’t have a single disappointed client.
Here is a list of some of the activities that our professionally-trained workers will perform at your place;
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
- Thorough inside and outside cleaning of drawers, cupboards as well as removing all useless staff that you don’t need
- Taps, sinks and showers cleaning
- Degreasing of wall tiles and polishing and cleaning them thoroughly
- Oven cleaning and removing of all the built up grease
- Shower de-scaling
- Polishing and cleaning mirrors
- Cleaning of the bedroom
- Lifting up furniture and cleaning/vacuuming beneath it
- Removing cobwebs
- Dusting picture frames
- Internal and external cleaning of windows
- Once you schedule a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with our firm, a team of cleaning professionals that specialises in this job will arrive at your property.
- They will be fully equipped with high standard products and equipment that will help them achieve the amazing end results you will receive.
- All dust, grime, buildup and clutter will be completely removed and the entire home will be left immaculate.
- The high quality of the cleaning service is guaranteed and you may rest assured that you will be able to receive your deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services on the market.
- We worked hard to upgrade our services while keeping our costs competitive. To do this, we only charge our clients for tasks that are executed as part of the services they have requested.
- If you are interested in setting up an appointment with us, please phone us and tell us about your situation.
- You will receive a free quote from our office agents over the phone. This billing system allows us to provide all customers with reasonably priced services and ensure that they know exactly what they are paying for.
- Once you receive the custom estimated price for the service you booked, it will remain the same until the completion of the service.
This is just a small part of what we can offer you in Peckham SE15. As a matter of fact we are more than sure that there is no other agency out there that will be able to perform that great on such short notice and at such low rates. By the way, it might be better to give us a call a few days in advance. In that way we will have more time to send our mobile teams and give them the instructions you need in order to perform the best cleaning procedures in the area of end of tenancy cleaning.
We offer various services such as 24-hour guarantee which means that in case you notice that something is not cleaned as good as you want you can give us a call and we will send our cleaning team back and re-clean it for free. Of course, like every major cleaning agency, we can be hired on regular basis, so every time you decide to change your address and you are in need of professional helper for your end of tenancy cleaning – you know you have to call us. We will not let you down. We have spent many years building up our flawless reputation, so you have to be more than sure that we will not risk it for anything.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Peckham includes:
Get a cu stom quote for your cleaning service:
We clean in all London areas:
The Peckham district is located in southeast London in the Southwark Borough. The district is located at 3.5 miles toward the southeast of the Charing Cross junction. The name Peckham has a Saxon origin. By the sixteenth century, Peckham had become famous as a residential district for the wealthy. The area attracted the industrialists during the eighteenth century who opted to avoid the high rents in the City. There were extensive orchards and market gardens that grew produce for the local markets of London. During the early nineteenth century, Peckham had become a serene, quiet, and retired village that mainly surrounded by fields and greens.
Before the construction of Peckham line railway station in 1865 the development of the area took place the development of the area took place in two sections, south and north. Scutari, Mundania, Therapia, and Marmora roads were built during the 1880s and their queer names were taken from the places that are now in Turkey. One of the brilliant specimens of Victorian cemetery is the Camberwell Old Cemetery, located on the Forest Hill Road.
The development of the northern part of Peckham took place largely in the 1960s. During the 1990s Peckham emerged as a centre for underground music. The district is believed to be one among the most ethnically diverse regions in the United Kingdom. The nearest railway stations to the district include those of Queens Road Peckham and Peckham Rye.