Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Lee SE12, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Are you looking for reliable partner in the area of end of tenancy? In case of a positive answer, then you should stop your further research simply because we know how to meet your needs. If we have to make a brief review of our agency and services, then it is essential for you to understand that we do put clients before profits. During all those years, more than 10 now, we are capable of meeting the needs of even the most pretentious clients out there.
The place looks great! Fresh smelling, neat and clean – things I have never managed to achieve so perfectly myself, during the 5 years we were occupying the place.
There is no doubt that many people do not want to pay for such services, but if you have tried to perform end of tenancy cleaning at least once in your life, you will see why we want to help you. We guess you don’t know how to perform the thorough cleaning of every single detail and room in your house, and it might not be a good idea to start learning by your end of tenancy cleaning. The thing is, most landlords out there want to have their properties in mint condition, and in case they spot something not right, then you can be more than sure that you will have problems and not get your deposit money back.
If you think that you do not want this to happen to you, and you do not need this tension, then let us take care of everything. We will send our mobile and professionally trained teams at your place, which will do the job just fine. There is also 24 hour guarantee stating that in case something is not cleaned as promised, we will come and re-clean it for free within the next 24 hours.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
Good think you might do, in case you need to book our services provided in Lee SE12, is to give us a call a few days in advance. You have to do this simply because we might be extremely busy, because now is the season when people are always changing addresses and therefore – end of tenancy cleaning is highly demanded service at this time of year. Here is a list of some of the features that our end of tenancy service includes;
- Wall tiles degreasing
- Bathroom polishing along with cleaning all accessories
- Shower, basin, taps cleaning
- Oven cleaning + removing of grease
- Dishwasher cleaning
- Cleaning of windows both inside and outside
- Dusting frames
- Mopping floors
- Thorough cleaning of every room
In case you think that’s not enough – don’t worry because this is just a small part of what we have to offer. As a matter of fact in case you need additional information you might want to give us a call. Our office operatives will give their best and answer to all your end of tenancy cleaning related questions. Don’t waste your time looking for other agencies because we know how to meet the needs of our clients and we will prove this to you as soon as you book us!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Lee includes:
- Once you schedule a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with our firm, a team of cleaners that specialises in this job will arrive at your flat.
- They will be fully equipped with high quality products and equipment that will help them achieve the amazing end results you will receive.
- If you are interested in booking the service, give us a call. The office agents on our team will help you schedule an appointment, provide you with a free quote over the phone and assign the best cleaning team for the task at hand.
- You may rest assured that the service you receive will be of the highest quality and that your landlord will be completely satisfied.l We guarantee that you will receive your deposit back.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We worked hard to upgrade our services while keeping our costs competitive. To do this, we only charge our customers for tasks that are executed as part of the services they have requested.
- If you are interested in setting up an appointment with us, please phone us and tell us about your situation.
- The office representatives will take all tasks that will be performed as part of the service into consideration and will calculate a customised price for your project.
- You will know exactly what you are being charged for and may rest assured that the price will remain the same until the completion of the job.
We clean in all London areas:
Most part of this south eastern London district lies in London’s Lewisham Borough, while part of it also falls in the Royal Greenwich Borough. The district enjoys a location on the eastern side of Lewisham, a mile toward the west of Eltham, and a mile to the south of the Blackheath Village. The Lee Manor had been an ancient parish of Blackheath Hundred. It existed until 1900 as it merged with the Lewisham parish to form the Lewisham Metropolitan Borough. The modern Lee centres on the Lee Railway station along with the Burnt Ash Hill Road. The two parishes were divided by River Quaggy.
The significant characteristics of the crossroads include Old Tiger’s Head pub and New Tiger’s Head pub. It is said that the Old pub was located in the same place where the New pub locates itself. The construction of the Old pub goes as back as 1730. Boxing matches were held in the Old Tiger’s Head pub during the nineteenth century. Other sport activities like marathons and horse racing were arranged during the 1840s. But, these were abolished soon after.
The Lee station was opened in the year 1866 and encouraged the construction of a greater number of buildings. The nearby places to Lee include Grove Park, Blackheath, Eltham, Hither Green, Mottingham, Catford, Kidbrooke, and Lewisham. The railway stations that are closest to Lee are those of Mottingham, Grove Park, Lewisham, Lee Hither Green, and Blackheath.