Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Deptford SE8, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Within the next few lines we like to point your attention to probably the most important type of cleaning – the end of tenancy. You might ask us – why is this considered to be the most important type of cleaning? The answer to this question is actually really simple – first of all – you have to be more than sure that you want to get your deposit money back and if you do, then you should make everything that it takes to clean your apartment and make it look as good as if nobody hasn’t lived there for years.
My family is often moving from place to place, and I can never seem to find a good and reliable end of tenancy cleaning company, until now that is. Thank you for the great work! We got our money back and our landlord was very happy of the look of the place.
In many occasions this is impossible due to many reasons – you might lack experience or time, or you just might not want to do the thing on your own. If you don’t feel like spending your whole day trying to clean everything and not even have a brief idea whether or not the final result is going to meet the requirements of your landlord – then there is only one thing you have to do – you are in need of professional help and we are here to provide it.
In case you haven’t used professional cleaning help so far, don’t worry, you can rest assured that we are the best in the area and there is no other agency out there that can offer you low rates and professional services at the same time. This is why we encourage all people in need of end of tenancy to give us a call and arrange the details of our future cooperation. As for the services we offer in Deptford SE8 – you can be sure that not a single spot will be missed.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
This includes every single room in the place. Here is a list of some of the things we will do;
- Thorough cleaning of carpets along with vacuuming them
- Cleaning of both inside and outside the windows
- Dusting frames
- Taking care of the left-over residue
- Sanitizing the bathroom
- De-greasing the kitchen
- Mopping the hallways
If we have to count every single detail and service that is included in our end of tenancy, you have to know that the whole day will not be enough to make the whole list. So instead of wasting our time here, just call us and we will send our mobile teams at your place right away. You will get your deposit money back for sure!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Deptford includes:
- When you book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with us, a team of cleaning experts that specialise in this type of work will come to your house.
- They will be prepared with top notch materials and equipment that will assist them with accomplishing the fantastic results you will see.
- They will adhere to comprehensive to-do lists and ensure that all chores included in the service are completed.
- All dust, grime, buildup and clutter will be completely removed and the entire home will be left immaculate.
- The high quality of the cleaning service is guaranteed and you may rest assured that you will be able to receive your deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services on the market.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We have been focusing on providing a high standard end of tenancy cleaning service while keeping our costs reasonable and cheap.
- We developed a billing system that enables us to charge our consumers only for the tasks they receive as part of the service.
- When you phone our customer support centre, the employees will assist you in selecting the duties that are most suited to your house.
- This price will be final and you will know exactly what you are being charged for. Give us a call now and receive a personalised price estimate by our customer support agents.
We clean in all London areas:
The district of Deptford is situated in south eastern London on the southern bank of the Thames River. The district takes its name from a ford of Ravensbourne River. It had been a part of the Deptford Dockyard, which was the first among Royal Navy Dockyards, from the middle of the sixteenth century to the later part of the nineteenth century. The borders of Deptford are constituted by Lewisham and Brockley on the south, Rotherhithe on the northwest, and New Cross on the west. The district is divided from Greenwich on the east by Deptford Creek and from the Isle of Dogs on the northeast by River Thames.
There are a number of cultural spots to be found in Deptford. The Albany theatre is one community arts centre. The site is dedicated primarily to musical concerts. The Albany Institute, the original building, was opened in the year 1899 and was located on the Creek Road. The district also consists of a great number of open green spaces and the largest among these is the Brookmill Park, Sayes Court Park, Pepys Park, Ferranti Park, and Deptford Park.
The Deptford railway station counts among the oldest suburban stations of the world. The railway services catering to Deptford are Docklands Light Railway and National Rail. The Elverson Road and Deptford Bridge contain the DLR stations. The Deptford Station has undergone redevelopment rather recently and has reopened in 2012. Peckham, New Cross, Bermondsey, and Greenwich are few of the nearby places.