Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Bankside SE1, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
The process of cleaning your accommodation before leaving the premises at the end of a tenancy contract is called end of tenancy cleaning. Most contracts have the clause forcing you to perform it before you leave, with a sanction if you don’t – usually the sanction is your deposit. So in order to get your deposit back, you have to perfectly clean the residence, which can be extremely difficult to do given the limited time and tons of other things you have on your plate at that moment.
I am so glad I have found an end of tenancy cleaning company that actually cares about its customers! I don’t really know how you do it, but keep up with the good job!
Lucky for you, we are here to help. We know how frustrating moving out can be and how many other things you need to burden yourself with, which is why we are giving you the unique opportunity to book our end of tenancy cleaning services and let us take that burden off your shoulders. We are a professional cleaning company in Bankside SE1 and absolutely guarantee our impeccable results and maximum efficiency. So much so, that if either you or your landlord find something you don’t think is properly cleaned within 48 hours of our visit, we are giving you the opportunity to call us and we will clean it for free.
We are one of London’s most successful companies and our clients have always been pleased with our results, as well as with the way we handle things. Our cleaning technicians are among the best you can ever find – absolutely qualified and certified for their work, with years of experience in the field, doing everything in their power to make your lives easier and more comfortable.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
The problem with end of tenancy cleaning, and the reason why you need help from us, is that it requires you to clean in depth, not just the way you’re used to cleaning. The process takes a lot of time and effort and can be really irritating to take care of, especially when you have so much to do. We know how difficult things can be so we are here to help at very competitive prices.
The best part of the whole thing is that the whole process isn’t going to be a highway robbery. We offer excellent prices for our impeccable services . There are hundreds of testimonials that can confirm that we are not just another cleaning company – we are the “go to” cleaning company in London. But if words won’t convince you, perhaps results will. Give us a call, book our end of tenancy cleaning services and see for yourselves that we are simply the best. What are you waiting for?
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Bankside includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning service we provide includes a thorough cleaning of all rooms and areas of the flat. When the expert cleaning specialists come, they will utilise top notch tools and materials to complete all of the tasks necessary for a thorough end of tenancy cleaning.
- They will ensure that all dust, dirt accumulation, and debris are eliminated.
- To book our cleaning service, reach out to our customer support centre and schedule an appointment. Your landlord satisfaction is guaranteed.
- You may rest assured that they will be more than happy to return your initial deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and book our company.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- You will only be charged for the cleaning activities that will take place at your home.
- Our office representatives will create a custom bill for you. All chores will be listed there and you will be able to see everything you are being charged for.
- Once you receive the price estimate, no additional charges will occur. You will receive a reasonably priced end of tenancy cleaning service of the highest quality.
- Give our customer support centre a call and receive a free quote over the phone.
We clean in all London areas:
This is a London district situated in London’s Southwark Borough, located on southern bank of Thames River. Bankside lies at a distance of 1.5 miles toward the east of the Charing Cross junction and towards the west of the Blackfriar’s Bridge. The district is a part of the great business improvement district which is called Better Bankside. The names have medieval origins coming from the words ‘banke’ and ‘side’.
Bankside forms the riverside of Clink and Paris Garden, former liberties. The area was out of the London City’s jurisdiction during the Elizabethan period, and was therefore occupied by bear baiting pits as well as playhouse that include Globe Theatre, Swan, Hope Theatre, and Swan. Regeneration has been done quite recently and has emerged as a touring interest. The Bankside Power Station that currently houses the Tata Modern dominates the skyline of the district of Bankside.
Bankside 1, 2, and 3 complex situated on the Southwark Street is a significant development in this area. More than five thousand employees are housed in all the three buildings. The IPC Media occupies Bankside 1 and Royal Bank of Scotland occupies Bankside 2 and Bankside 3. The Blackfriar’s station lies on City side northern bank of the Thames River. Other stations are situated close to Bankside are Southwark and London Bridge, which are located to the south and east of the district respectively. There exists a direct pedestrian link between Tata Modern and the St Paul’s Cathedral.