Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Hornsey N8, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Tenants often face many problems when they have to change homes. Undisputedly one of the biggest difficulties they face when changing their home is finding a cleaning contractor to take care of their end of tenancy cleaning. If you are looking for a cleaning contractor that offers efficient end of tenancy cleaning services that won’t cost you a small fortune, then we are the right choice. Our company has been in the cleaning business in Hornsey N8 for over 3 years, so we don’t lack experience! Our cleaners have serviced hundreds of homes, so they know how to carry out efficient and quick cleaning procedures that will meet yours and your landlord’s expectations.
With all the hassle around changing homes, packing and so, we did not have any more strength or time left for the final clean. We thought that hiring a professional company shall be unreasonably expensive, but getting your cleaning offer has rapidly change our minds. Using a company for the move out clean and getting a service on such a fair price was among out smartest investments.
End of tenancy cleaning usually takes a lot of time, but we are well-known for completing this job quicker than all our competitors. Usually, end of tenancy cleaning requires at least 4 hours, but depending on the situation we may need up to 6 hours to complete the entire job. You can rest assured that our workers will spend every minute scrubbing, washing and dusting, until they make sure that your home is completely free of dust, grime and other pollutants.
We have worked with landlords and real estate agents from all around London, so we know everything about their requirements and expectations. This valuable knowledge helped us create the most complete end of tenancy cleaning service in London, and we are sure that none of our competitors can match the efficiency and price of our end of tenancy cleaning service.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
When you book our service, your home will be cleaned by trained, experienced and licensed cleaning specialists who are equipped with state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and modern cleaning products. Naturally, you won’t be charged extra for the materials used, so you don’t have to worry about hidden fees when using our services.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service is very flexible, so you can tailor it according to your budget and requirements. The service’s flexibility is one of the main reasons why it is so popular among London residents. Both landlords and tenants regularly use our services, so you can rest assured that your home will be in the hands of reliable and trusted professionals. If you need additional information about our company or if you have any questions regarding our end of tenancy cleaning service, you should contact our knowledgeable support staff. They’ll gladly help you and provide you with the information you require.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Hornsey includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning of each flat is not like any other type of cleaning you usually perform. When moving out, you are supposed to return the home in pristine condition and lucky for you the trained professionals of our team will do just that.
- They will arrive with all tools and products and follow thorough task lists to ensure that all tasks have been performed.
- All dust, grime, buildup and clutter will be completely removed and the entire flat will be left immaculate.
- The high quality of the cleaning service is guaranteed and you may rest assured that you will be able to receive your deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services on the market.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Our aim has always been the high quality of our services, however, we also wanted to keep all of them affordable and reasonably priced.
- Whenever you book our end of tenancy service, for example, we will provide you with a free quote and a detailed bill that will include all chores that will be performed as part of the service.
- Once you call our customer service centre, the agents there will help you pick chores that are most suitable for your home and situation.
- No additional costs will occur during the service and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
The district of Hornsey lies within Haringey London borough in north London. Earlier, Hornsey was Middlesex municipal borough and a larger parish. However, only the London district is referred to as Hornsey now.
It lies between Alexandra Park, Stroud Green, Turnpike Lane and Muswell Hill, which are respectively to its north, south, east and west. Other nearby districts are New Southgate, Wood Green, Harringay and Crouch End. Hornsey railway station is the primary transport facility in the region while the tube station at Turnpike Lane is nearby.
The present Hornsey High Street was the site of Horsey village, which grew dramatically after 1860 and eventually amalgamated with the separated colony at Crouch end. Hornsey was largely built up during Edwardian era but the original parish church tower is still on the ground where it was erected in the village. Highpoint and Cromwell House, Hornsey Town Hall and Doragh Gasworks are other notable sites in Hornsey. It is also popular for the first factory of Lotus Cars that was established on the land behind Railway Hotel, which is now known as Funky Brownz Bar.