Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Highgate N6, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
London’s cleaning industry is very well-developed, so it isn’t a surprise that there are so many cleaning contractors operating in the capital city. However, the wide range of choices makes it difficult for clients to choose the services of a reputable, affordable and qualitative cleaning company.
Hi. It’s Craig. I hired your company for the end of tenancy last month. I just forgot to say thank you! You should pay a big bonus to your cleaners as they truly deserve it. And thanks for organising everything with the collection of the keys and you dealt with the letting agency as well. Not many companies would do that! Cheers
If you are on the lookout for professional end of tenancy cleaning services that meet the requirements of the pickiest clients, and don’t cost a ton of money, then you’ve come to the right place. Our company is the best choice when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning, because we have the experience, expertise and knowledge required to satisfy the cleaning needs of any customer.
Although our end of tenancy cleaning service is one of the most reliable and efficient in London, it is also one of the most affordable. The combination of low prices and efficient cleaning solutions has turned us into the favorite choice of hundreds of tenants, landlords and real estate agents. We have satisfied the needs of hundreds of customers, and we’d be glad to have a chance to satisfy yours as well. We guarantee that when we are done with your place, it will look better than ever before, and will easily pass any hygiene inspection!
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
Apart from being efficient and affordable, our end of tenancy cleaning service in Highgate N6 is also very reliable. We can visit you at a time and date that suit your schedule, and we are one of the quickest companies when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning.
In most cases, we’ll be able to finish the entire job in just 4 hours, but we may need more time depending on your needs, the condition of the property and its size. Don’t forget that we also have a 2-day guarantee for all cleaning jobs – this means that you can contact us and file a complaint if you are not happy with the results we achieved.
End of tenancy cleaning covers the entire property – this means that every room and hidden or out of reach spaces will be cleaned.
- Our workers will complete over fifty cleaning tasks, including:
- Hand-washing hardwood or marble floors
- Vacuuming upholstery and carpets
- De-greasing and cleaning the extractor fan and oven
- Cleaning the inside/out of kitchen appliances
- Deep cleaning the fridge/freezer
- Cleaning windows, window frames, window sills and doors
- Cleaning the shower, bathtub, tiles, sinks, toilets and taps
- Cleaning the bathroom floor
- Cleaning the inside/out of cupboards, wardrobes, cabinets and other storage units
- Dusting surfaces
- Cleaning furniture
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Highgate includes:
- If you are moving out and you find it too hard to take care of the thorough cleaning of the home at the end of your tenancy, give our company a call and book the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer.
- To do that, all you have to do is give our office agents a call and schedule the appointment for a convenient time for you.
- The bathroom and kitchen will be scrubbed and disinfected and all floors throughout the house will be cleaned. We guarantee that the service will be of the highest quality. We guarantee that you will receive your deposit back.
- To book our service, all you have to do is give our office agents a call. They will help you with the booking process and assign the best, most suitable cleaning crew for the project at hand.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We wanted to focus on the price of our cleaning services, as well as their quality. We value your money and want to provide you with the best quality results whenever you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us.
- You will only need to pay for the tasks included in the service and will receive a free quote over the phone.
- Once you call our customer service centre, the agents there will help you pick chores that are most suitable for your property and situation. Then, they will give you an estimated price quote and provide you with a bill that lists all chores and how much you will be charged for each of them.
- No additional costs will occur during the service and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
The Highgate area lies in the northern part of London towards the north eastern end of Hampstead Heath. Highbury counts among the most expensive of the suburbs of London. Formerly, the area had largely been a village in the outskirts of London.
There are a number of open green spaces that include the eastern part of the Hampstead Heath, Waterlow Park, three ancient woods, and the east facing slopes of Highgate Bowl. At the center of Highgate lies the Highgate village that has a large number of residential streets, hotels, pubs, and Georgian shops. The Victorian Cemetery is a much famous landmark in the Highgate area.
The village is situated on the top of a hill that offers the view of the surrounding areas of London. The area has been divided between three boroughs of London: Islington on the east and south, Camden in the west and south, and Haringey in the north. The Grove is often regarded as the best part of the district. The spots of interest include among others, Jackson’s Lane, Highgate Wood, Highgate Cemetery, and Furnival House. The Highgate tube station and Archway tube station are nearest to the place.