Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Islington N1, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
If you have performed a thorough search on end of tenancy cleaning agencies in London, then you have probably noticed there are plenty of different agencies but not all of them are offering end of tenancy cleaning. Probably you are wondering why are we telling you all this? Well, pretty simple – the reason is because we offer this type of cleaning and believe us when we say there is no better than us.
When we moved out and took our money back from the landlord we were so happy. Everything was crystal clean and he was very pleased with your job, thank you! Connie and Ben
However, we would like to let our experience speak for our services in Islington N1 and as you can see we have more than 5 years of cleaning training. Moreover, all our customers have been extremely happy with what we offer and so far we don’t have a customer who is disappointed with the final result of our cleaning. But there is something even more important here – the landlords are also extremely pleased with our way of cleaning meaning that the tenant gets his money back for sure.
Probably the reason that makes us so preferred is our 48-hour guarantee ensuring that if you or your landlord spots everything that is not okay (cleaning related) we will come and re-clean it without charging you anything additionally. Of course, you need to do this within the next 48 hours.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
We would like to pay attention to our workers. All of them have been specially trained and this is why we are more than sure they will do the job in the best way possible. It is highly important for us to know that the representatives of our company are extremely devoted and dedicated and will take care of the job.
However, probably the most frequently asked question we have is what our end of tenancy services include. Well, before we tell you about this, we would like to let you know that we have different cleaning packages that will fit into the tightest budget, so feel free to call us if you want the best result in the area of end of tenancy cleaning.
- Hand-washing hardwood or marble floors
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery
- De-greasing and cleaning the extractor fan and oven
- Cleaning the outside and inside of kitchen appliances
- Deep cleaning the fridge
- Cleaning windows, window frames, window sills and doors
- Cleaning the shower, bathtub, tiles, sinks, toilets and taps
- Cleaning the bathroom floor
- Cleaning the outside/inside of cupboards, wardrobes, cabinets and other storage units
- Dusting of surfaces
- Cleaning of furniture
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Islington includes:
- If you are struggling to find the time to take care of the end of tenancy cleaning at your flat, give our team a call and simply schedule an appointment. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is performed by professional experts that will take care of all chores that need to be performed as part of the service.
- All standards that need to be covered will be reached and the whole property will be left in pristine condition.
- The professionals will use top notch cleaning products and tools and follow detailed task lists that will help them ensure that no cleaning tasks have been overlooked or skipped.
- We guarantee that you will receive your initial deposit back from your landlord.
Get a cu stom quote for your cleaning service:
- We worked hard to upgrade our services while keeping our costs competitive. To do this, we only charge our consumers for tasks that are executed as part of the services they have requested.
- If you are interested in setting up an appointment with us, please phone us and tell us about your situation.
- The customer service agents on our team will estimate a price for you and provide you with a free quote over the phone.
- The price will remain the same until the end of the service and you will receive a detailed bill with all chored listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
The predominantly a residential inner London district of Islington lies within Borough of Islington in Greater London. It extends from Highbury Fields to Islington High Street, encompassing the areas adjoining Essex Road and Upper Street.
Islington shares a railway station with Highbury. It is named Highbury & Islington station, which is an interchange facility for passengers of National Rail and London Underground Network. Trains on the Victoria Line, Northern City Line of First Capital Connect and North London Line and East London Line of London Overground serve the station. The tube station lies on Victoria Line. Besides, Farringdon station is another interchange station in the nearby Clerkenwell. Other neighbouring localities have railways connectivity too. Kings Cross St Pancras and Angel tube stations on Victoria and Waterloo Lines and Bank branch of Northern Line respectively are close to Islington. Essex Road, London Kings Cross and St Pancras are the surface railway stations.
The areas that do not compliment Islington in transportation but lie nearby are Barnsbury, Finsbury, Hoxton, Holloway, Pentonville and St Luke’s. There are many significant structures such as CAA house in the area.