Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Finsbury Park N4, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Once the time comes and you decide to leave your old place and go live in a new one there is just one small thing you need to take care of and the name of it is end of tenancy cleaning. First of all, it is really important for you to know that people these days do not want to spend money on professional cleaning services, but if you have taken the advantage of such services at least once, then you can be more than sure that the money you have spent on those service is worthy.
I was literally afraid that I won’t be able to deal on my own with the end of tenancy cleaning – I didn’t know what is expected of me. Thank you for the team you have sent – they are the best!
We are the type of agency every person should have as a partner. First of all we are good at anything, not only end of tenancy cleaning, but every other type of cleaning as well. This is why we recommend you to give us a call, even if you are in need of any other type of service.
On the other hand, speaking of end of tenancy cleaning there are a couple of things you need to know. First of all, it is essential for every person to know that most of the landlords are extremely pretentious when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning and every single one of them will actually want to make the best out of the situation to keep your deposit money. This is why your cleaning has to be absolutely perfect so that not even a tiny spot is missed.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
If you don’t think you can handle this situation, we highly recommend you give us a call. Our polite office workers in Finsbury Park N4 will gladly recommend you the best end of tenancy cleaning package depending on your budget and needs. And don’t worry, despite we are the best, we are also well-known for our low rates and professional services. This is what makes us number one. Among with all other great services that will take place at your home we will also perform;
- Carpet cleaning
- Complete sanitizing
- Upholstery cleaning
If you think that the deposit money you have left should be in your pocket right before the end of tenancy cleaning, there is only one thing you have to do –just get the phone and give us a call – that will do the work for sure – we will not let you down – trust us!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Finsbury Park includes:
- Deep and thorough cleaning of all rooms and areas of the house is included in the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer.
- Once the professional cleaning technicians arrive, they will use high standard tools and products and perform everything required for a successful end of tenancy cleaning. They will make sure all dust, grime, buildup and clutter have been removed.
- To book our cleaning service, reach out to our customer support centre and schedule an appointment. Your landlord satisfaction is guaranteed.
- You may rest assured that they will be more than happy to return your initial deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and book our firm.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To ensure that everything is fair for our customers, we use a pricing system that allows us to charge everyone for the different tasks they receive as part of the service.
- Our office agents will estimate a price and offer you a free quote over the phone. The total cost of the service will be determined by the tasks you choose to include in the scheduled service.
- When you receive a pricing quotation, know that the price will not be changed after that.
We clean in all London areas:
About Finsbury Park
The area of Finsbury Park lies in northern London around a railway junction at the intersection of boroughs of Hackney, Harrington and Islington. However, Finsbury Park and Finsbury may be confused for each other but are different localities. Other districts and areas that are close to Finsbury Park are Stroud Green, Manor House, Islington, Holloway, Highbury, Harringay and Church End.
Finsbury Park station is the focus of Finsbury Park area. It is a major surface and underground railways and bus interchange located by the southern edge of public park Finsbury Park. The park as well as the station has been subject of considerable public investment for their improvement in recent years.
Finsbury Park area has cosmopolitan nature, which is evident from the varieties of establishments and shops at Stroud Green Road, Blackstock Road and Seven Sisters Road. North London Central Mosque is a notable institute in Finsbury Park due to the alleged involvement of extremist groups with it. It drew considerable attention resulting in change in leadership for the mosque in 2003. Its then name was Finsbury Park Mosque.