Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Canonbury N1, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
If you are looking for an agency that combines professional cleaning along with affordable rates, then search no more because you have found the one you have been looking for! We represent a professional end of tenancy agency that has been in this business for more than 10 years. Not only this, but along with all regular cleaning procedures, we offer probably the hardest and most risky one – end of tenancy cleaning.
Top quality customer support coupled with excellent cleaning techniques makes you my new favorite cleaning team. Thank you!
You might want to ask why is this so and we will be glad to give you the answer – this is so, simply because if we don’t take care of the cleaning in the way you want – you will not get your deposit money back from your landlord. And if this happens, it will mean that our services are not that good. Lucky for us, this hasn’t happened so far and due to this fact we are more than confident that we will meet the needs of you and your landlord.
Before we proceed with anything, we like to warn you that upon reaching us on the phone our polite office associates will ask you a couple of routine questions that will help us know more details about your information. So here is how things will go – you will call us (by the way we can be reached 24/7 because we put clients before profits and we are always open for new business offers), and we will offer you our cleaning packages depending on your needs and budget.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
But in order to make things a bit clearer, here is a list of some of the activities that are included in our end of tenancy cleaning in Canonbury N1;
- Vacuuming upholstery and carpets
- De-greasing and cleaning the extractor fan and oven
- Cleaning the inside/out of kitchen appliances
- Deep cleaning the freezer/fridge
- Cleaning windows, window frames, window sills and doors
- Cleaning the shower, tiles, bathtub, sinks, toilets and taps
- Cleaning bathroom floor
- Cleaning the inside/out of cupboards, wardrobes, cabinets and other storage units
- Dusting surfaces
- Cleaning furniture
Plus, if you have any ideas, recommendations or just questions, just give us a call – we will be more than happy to provide you with all the information you have been seeking for. One thing is sure – we will meet your requirements so that by the end of the day when we have cleaned your apartment and once the inspection of your landlord is done – he will have no other chance but to give your deposit money back.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Canonbury includes:
- If you are moving out and need help with the end of tenancy cleaning of the property, give our firm a call and schedule an appointment with one of the customer service agents on our team.
- A team of qualified experts will be assigned to you and arrive fully equipped with everything needed for the service.
- All dust, grime, buildup and clutter will be completely removed and the entire apartment will be left immaculate.
- The high quality of the cleaning service is guaranteed and you may rest assured that you will be able to receive your deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services on the market.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To ensure that everything is fair for our customers, we use a pricing system that allows us to charge everyone for the different tasks they receive as part of the service.
- Our office staff will provide you with an estimated price quotation and a bill that outlines all chores and how much each one costs.
- There will be no hidden fees or charges during the service, and you will know precisely what you are being charged for.
We clean in all London areas:
Guaranteed End Of Tenancy Cleaning in Canonbury
We are one very prestigious cleaning company that can offer a professional implementation of end of tenancy cleaning in Canonbury during the week or at the weekends. If you seek for perfection in every cleaning procedure, you can be absolutely sure that our end of tenancy cleaning will definitely help you to take your deposit back. The cleaning equipment is entirely ensured by the company and it is non toxic. Our experienced cleaners can use very modern and innovative approaches to fight against the stains and dirt. The prices that we have set are more than reasonable so do not hesitate but contact us right now.
The residential district of Canonbury in north London lies within borough if Islington. The area on both sides of St Paul’s Road and between Cross Street, Upper Street and Essex Road is called Canonbury. The origin of its name dates back to 1253, when the land was granted to Canons of Priory of St Bartholomew. It remained predominantly as an open area until it was transformed into a suburb in early 19th century. It suffered decline similar to other inner London area due to the introduction of railways in 1860s.
New developments and replacement of the areas that were damaged by the war in the area in 1950s led to its gentrification. The adjustment of boundary of Borough of Hackney caused the transfer of some parts of East Canonbury into the district.
Canonbury does not have any exclusive connectivity with London Underground Network. However, Angel tube station on bank branch of Northern Line and Highbury & Islington tube station on Victoria Line suffice for the lack. Canonbury has an Overground railway station named after it and lies on East London and North London lines. Canonbury lies on 18 bus routes at least.