Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Highbury N5, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
We know how stressful it may be to realize that your end of tenancy cleaning deadline is coming closer and you have so much work to do that you can hardly think of anything else. Landlords are usually not as understanding and kind as you want them to be, your boss is literally torturing you with multiple tasks, and your family is doing nothing but making a complete chaos.
Hello team, I just wanted to say “Thanks” for the fantastic work on my apartment that your end of tenancy cleaners have done. My landlord is also quite happy with the job they did. I’m so glad I found your company, thank you!
Now we are here in order to offer you a solution of this situation. For a few years now we have been providing all residents of London with some of the best end of tenancy cleaning services in the capital of the United Kingdom. What makes us stand out among the rest of the end of tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we not only offer a high-quality cleaning service for your rented house or apartment, but we also provide you with the best services at the lowest prices.
High quality, speed, professionalism – this is what we stand for. In addition, our end of tenancy cleaning company covers all areas of Greater London and their adjacent counties, proving to be mobile and flexible enough in order to meet all your expectations.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
In addition, there will be no need worrying about all the dusting, vacuum cleaning and deep and thorough cleaning of your rented accommodation. If you or your landlord have any special requirements, you should always feel free to share them with us. Our end of tenancy cleaning specialists will do everything they can in order to help and to prove that they are the best of the best in London.
Our company in Highbury N5 employs only the best end of tenancy cleaning professionals in the capital of the United Kingdom, who have proved themselves to be the most reliable and capable ones. All of them have passed through a special training course and have years of experience in the business, which makes them prepared enough to deal with all kinds of unexpected situations.
Only by booking the high-quality end of tenancy cleaning service of our company you can be absolutely sure that you will get perfection in every single detail. Mirror shine and freshness – this is what you get by booking our end of tenancy cleaning packages in London!
Do not hesitate any more – call and book a quote now! Our friendly customer service representatives are expecting you on the phone in order to answer all your questions about our services. Choose us now!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Highbury includes:
- The booking process for the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer is rather simple. All you have to do is give our customer support agents a call, tell them a bit about your situation and schedule an appointment with them.
- The most suitable team for the job at hand will be assigned to you and will arrive at your home supplied with all tools and products required for the service, as well as a detailed task list that will help them ensure that no cleaning tasks have been skipped.
- They will dust and scrub all surfaces, clean floors, vacuum upholstery and carpets, clean and disinfect kitchen and bathroom areas and remove all grime, buildup and debris found in the house.
- By the end of the service the flat will be in perfect shape. If you are interested in the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer, all you have to do is give our office agents a call and schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To keep our cleaning services reasonably priced and affordable to all customers, we created a pricing system that helps us estimate a personalised price for each customer depending on the different chores they choose to include in their cleaning appointments.
- You will be able to view all tasks and how much each one costs on the bill. You will know precisely what you are being charged for, and the price will be final once you receive a free quotation.
- There will be no extra charges throughout the service.
We clean in all London areas:
The district of Highbury lies within Borough of Islington. It is surrounded by Finsbury Park to its north, Canonbury and Islington to its south, Newington Green to its east, Holloway to its west and Stoke Newington to its northeast. Besides, Barnsbury is also close to Highbury.
Highbury & Islington National Rail and London Underground station fulfils the transport needs of the area. It is an interchange for the passengers on Victoria Line of London Underground Network and those on Northern City Line of First Capital Connect and North and East London Lines of London Overground. Finsbury Park station is also an interchange point and is nearby Highbury. Highbury is also served by Arsenal and Holloway road tube stations on Piccadilly Line. Moreover, Drayton Park and Canonbury railway stations on Northern city Line of Network Rail and East and North London Lines of London Overground are in close proximity to Highbury too.
The extensive transport infrastructure has made Highbury one of the well connected areas. It has considerable history. Municipal housing and modernisation started in Highbury after the World War II.