Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Barnsbury N7, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Many agencies in Barnsbury N7 think that people do not understand anything about cleaning and due to this reason it would be really great to take their money and even not clean the house as good as it should be cleaned. Well, on the other hand, there is one type of cleaning that can’t be performed that easily, or even if it can, the final result is the most important thing simply because there are money at stake. This type of cleaning is end of tenancy and as you can guess it is all about this money you have left to your landlord when you initially moved in this house.
Whenever I need a affordable and fast end of tenancy cleaning, I always call your company to help me out. I have recommended you to all my friends and colleagues!
However, sooner or later the time will come and you will want to move out of this place and eventually go to a new one. In such case there is one thing you can do in order to get the money back. Perform a thorough cleaning and leave the place as if nobody has lived there for years.
Many people think that it has lots to do with any regular cleaning they perform on weekly basis, but the thing is – it has nothing to do with everything you have performed so far. We would like to warn you and tell you that you have to do one thing – book professional services. If you agree with our opinion then you should call us and ask our office operatives about our different end of tenancy cleaning packages. Don’t worry because they have been specially designed so even if you are on a tight budget – we will fit into it.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
But speaking of end of tenancy cleaning without mentioning at least some of the services that will take place at your home is essential, so here are a couple of things we will do;
- Sanitize every room with the help of special materials
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning via different modern methods
- Thorough cleaning and de-greasing of the kitchen
We would not miss a single spot and you can be sure of this! As a matter of fact we also offer 48-hour guarantee ensuring if there is something wrong with our cleaning, we will come (within the next 2 days) and re-clean it for free so that it will meet the requirements of both you and your landlord. Waste no more time – just give us a call and that’s it!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Barnsbury includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning service we offer is always performed by certified technicians.
- We supply all of them with high quality cleaning products, tools and detailed task lists that help them ensure that all tasks have been performed.
- Once you call our customer support centre and schedule an appointment, the most suitable team for the job will be assigned to you.
- To book our cleaning service, reach out to our customer support centre and schedule an appointment. Your landlord satisfaction is guaranteed.
- You may rest assured that they will be more than happy to return your initial deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and book our firm.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We developed a pricing system that allows us to estimate a personalised fee for each client based on the activities they want to include in their cleaning visits, to make our cleaning services reasonable and inexpensive for all customers.
- You will receive a free quote from our office agents over the phone. This billing system allows us to provide all customers with reasonably priced services and ensure that they know exactly what they are paying for.
- Once you receive the custom estimated price for the service you booked, it will remain the same until the completion of the service.
We clean in all London areas:
Barnsbury lies in N1 postal district within Borough of Islington in northern London. It lies to the North of Bloomsbury, South of Highbury, East of Camden Town, West of Clerkenwell, northeast of Kentish Town, northwest of Hoxton, southeast of St Pancras and southwest of City of London.
Barnsbury has a London Overground railway station named Caledonian Road & Barnsbury overground railway station, which is served by North London Line. There is no tube station in the region but the connectivity of nearby areas with London Underground Network suffices for the lack. The tube station in Angel is on Bank branch of Northern Line; the one at Caledonian Road is on Piccadilly Line and the Highbury & Islington interchange station is on Victoria Line. The latest is also served by North City Line and North London Line of the London Overground.
Barnsbury derives its name from Berners family but the gradually corruption of the term made the current name of the area. It was predominantly a rural area until early 19th century. It started to develop when wealthy residents of London recognised it as an attractive alternative.