Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Kings Cross N1, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
We offer end of tenancy cleaning covering the whole Kings Cross N1. If you are in need of such, then waste no more time and give us a call. You can be more than sure that we will cover not only your needs, but the needs of your landlord as well, which, in this case, are more important. We are telling you all this simply because there are money at stake.
When you initially started choosing an apartment in which to move out, you probably remember that you have left sum as a guarantee and now if you want to get the money back, you have to be more than sure that everything will go on smoothly so that you will have this sum back in your pocket. However, many people think of end of tenancy cleaning as every other regular type of cleaning, which is a big mistake.
Hey, I am just writing to say that I am really happy with the cleaning you did for my property. It was in a very bad state I shall admit, but you have managed to do a stunning job and to bring it back to a decent condition. I am really pleased with your services.
For starters, you have to know that this kind of cleaning is actually the hardest because it requires more attention to details because of the inspection the landlord will do by the end of the day. And if you lack experience in cleaning and don’t know what kinds of materials to use, then we want to warn you.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
The only thing you will do is to waste a whole day trying to clean, waste lots of nerves as well, and as a final spend lots of money for different cleaning materials without even knowing whether or not they are suitable for the type of cleaning you are needing them.
This is why we want to offer you our help in Kings Cross. Being in this business for more than a decade we are feeling more than confident that we know how to meet the needs of both landlords and tenants and the best part is we can guarantee that you will get your money back for sure.
If you want to learn something more regarding our end of tenancy cleaning, then take a look at the list we will post below:
- Hand-washing hardwood or marble floors
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery
- De-greasing and cleaning the extractor fan and oven
- Cleaning the outside/inside of kitchen appliances
- Deep cleaning the freezer/fridge
- Cleaning windows, window frames, window sills and doors
- Cleaning the shower, bathtub, tiles, sinks, toilets and taps
- Cleaning the bathroom floor
- Cleaning the outside/inside of cupboards, wardrobes, cabinets and other storage units
- Dusting of surfaces
- Cleaning of furniture
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Kings Cross includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning service we provide includes a thorough cleaning of all rooms and areas of the flat. When the expert cleaning specialists come, they will utilise top notch tools and materials to complete all of the tasks necessary for a thorough end of tenancy cleaning.
- They will ensure that all dust, dirt accumulation, and debris are eliminated.
- To book our cleaning service, reach out to our customer support centre and schedule an appointment. Your landlord satisfaction is guaranteed.
- You may rest assured that they will be more than happy to return your initial deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and book our company.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We wanted to create a cleaning service of the highest quality but keep our prices competitive and affordable. This is why we created a billing system that allows us to charge our customers only for the tasks they receive as part of the service they receive.
- Our office staff will provide you with an estimated price quotation and a bill that outlines all chores and how much each one costs.
- There will be no hidden fees or charges during the service, and you will know precisely what you are being charged for.
We clean in all London areas:
About Kings Cross
The inner city district of King’s Cross or simply Kings Cross lies divided between Borough of Camden and Borough of Islington in central London. It forms the north-eastern boundary of Bloomsbury. London Kings Cross station is the most notable landmark and transportation facility in the district. It is a Network Rail station and the southern terminus of East Coast Main Line.
King’s Cross St Pancras tube station is the 3rd busiest London Underground Network’s station on Victoria Line and Waterloo Line.
Kings Cross as some of the popular sites of public attractions such as London Canal Museum, the British Library, Camden Town Hall, etc.
Kings Cross is at the focus of major redevelopment through the last and the current decades of 21st century. In November 2007, London terminus of Eurostar international railway service has shifted to St Pancras, which caused demolition of numerous buildings including the Gaswork. The redevelopment of the area between the two stations and the railway land to the rear of old Kings Cross has started following the introduction of a high speed line to Kings Cross station.