Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in De Beauvoir Town N1, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Have you ever wished for good and qualified professionals to be taking care of your end of tenancy cleaning need, and only for half the price?! We have began our journey some 4 years ago; when the economy was still wobbly from the financial crisis and people were not sure if they wanted to pay for end of tenancy cleaning or not. Through much struggling, and cutting our prices like crazy, we were not only able to muster the reputation and respect needed for saying in business, but our end of tenancy cleaning procedures are to this day, well known across the Great City! Now our company services roughly a thousand household annually; ascending it among the top 5 end of tenancy cleaning companies in all of London.
I have totally forgotten about the end of tenancy cleaning agreement that my landlord and I have signed a couple of years ago. That is why I have decided to call and book a professional end of tenancy cleaning company, and I do not regret my decision now. Great job!
One of the secrets behind our success is having a set standard for every cleaning procedure imaginable. We make it our business to be particularly vigilant when it comes to our customers’ own requirements and recommendations regarding the cleaning process; the attitude and professionalism exhibited by our staff; the quality of the work and of course the end result. We draw a line, calculate the time and effort needed for one full end of tenancy cleaning, and then (very carefully) adjust our protocol accordingly.
You can be sure, that every visitation you get from our cleaners, has been formulated in accordance to the size and type of the venue, contamination levels, number of cleaners available, extra work etc. And even though we have standardized every procedure in accordance to our empirical knowledge, when we draw the plans for your particular venue, we always take each and every case individually, with great attention to detail and perseverance unlike any.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
Know, that our cleaners in De Beauvoir Town N1 will be using nothing but the best cleaning technology available to the general public. In fact we will compromise even profits to acquire only the latest, and thus most practical cleaning tools and detergents. If you are wondering why should we go through all the trouble of being one step a head in front of everyone in the business, the answer is pretty simple.
Through high-end technologies, standardized cleaning practices and excellent customer support services, we leave the impression of being a reliable, hard-working company, that is sure to get the job done. In fact we are so confident in our abilities that we promise to do the whole set of procedures again, if the customer is not 100% satisfied with the work so far. Although with us you are guaranteed satisfaction from the very start!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in De Beauvoir Town includes:
- If you are struggling to find the time to take care of the end of tenancy cleaning at your property, give our company a call and simply schedule an appointment. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is performed by professional experts that will take care of all chores that need to be performed as part of the service.
- All standards that need to be covered will be reached and the whole property will be left in pristine condition.
- The bathroom and kitchen will be scrubbed and disinfected and all floors throughout the house will be cleaned. We guarantee that the service will be of the highest quality. We guarantee that you will receive your deposit back.
- To book our service, all you have to do is give our office agents a call. They will help you with the booking process and assign the best, most suitable cleaning crew for the project at hand.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We have been focusing on providing a high quality end of tenancy cleaning service while keeping our costs reasonable and cheap.
- We developed a billing system that enables us to charge our consumers only for the tasks they receive as part of the service.
- When you phone our customer support centre, the employees will assist you in selecting the duties that are most suited to your house.
- The office staff will take into account all activities that will be performed as part of the service and will determine a customised rate for your project.
- You will know exactly what you are being charged for and can be confident that the price will remain unchanged until the service is completed.
We clean in all London areas:
About De Beauvoir Town
The district of De Beauvoir lies largely within Borough of Hackney and partly within Borough of Islington. The area bounded by Tottenham Road on the north, Regent’s Canal on the south, Southgate Road on the west and Kingsland Road on the east is known as De Beauvoir Town.
Though these are official boundaries of the Town, some people residing on the west side of Southgate Road also consider themselves within De Beauvoir Town, which shares the postal district N1 with neighbouring Barnsbury, Canonbury, Hoxton and Islington. Other areas adjoining De Beauvoir Town are Highbury, Dalston, Newington Green, Kingsland and Shoreditch.
The open country land of 1820 with a few houses is the current De Beauvoir Town. The development of the area first began as result of opening of Regent’s Canal.
Dalston junction tube station is the nearest connection for the area with the London Underground Network. Angel tube station, Highbury & Islington tube station and Old Street tube station are also close to De Beauvoir Town. The area lies on 15 bus routes including 4 night routes.