Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Tottenham N15, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
End of tenancy cleaning services have become quite popular in recent years due to the increasing number of tenants residing in London. We are one of the many cleaning contractors that offer such services, but our end of tenancy cleaning service is far better than the ones offered by our competitors due to several reasons:
- We have been providing end of tenancy cleaning services for years, so our cleaners have cleaned hundreds of properties. They have a unique approach towards every situation and this guarantees the best results.
- We employ a team of very experienced and well-trained cleaning operatives who are motivated to satisfy the cleaning needs of our customers
- Each member of our end of tenancy cleaning team has been personally interviewed, checked and trained, so we guarantee for the reliability, professionalism and dedication of our employees
- We provide our end of tenancy cleaners with modern equipment, products and materials which enhance the results of the cleaning procedures we use
- We offer the most affordable prices in the area and we don’t charge extra for the materials and equipment use
- We offer same-day end of tenancy cleaning, so you can count on us if you need emergency cleaning
Of course, these are just the main advantages of our end of tenancy cleaning service. There are many other reasons why we are so good, so don’t hesitate to read some customer reviews and see what our clients have to say about our services. We have never disappointed a client, and we are doing our best to maintain the flawless reputation we have built in the past few years. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is carried out according the highest standards and is guaranteed to meet the requirements of the pickiest landlord.
Our end of tenancy cleaning team is available seven days a week and on most holidays, so don’t hesitate to call us at any time if you need your place cleaned by the best workers in the branch. Thanks to the flexible work hours of our employees, they can visit you at a time that suits your schedule. Don’t forget that we can also visit your home while you are not there – just drop a key at one of our offices and tell us when our workers should come. Don’t worry about your home, because each one of our workers has been thoroughly checked and we guarantee that our employees have a clean police record and excellent past references, so they are reliable and trustworthy individuals.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Tottenham includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning of each flat is not like any other type of cleaning you usually perform. When moving out, you are supposed to return the apartment in pristine condition and lucky for you the trained professionals of our team will do just that.
- They will arrive with all tools and products and follow thorough task lists to ensure that all tasks have been performed.
- You may be confident that the entire flat will be spotless and disinfected by the end of the service.
- We guarantee that your landlord will be delighted with the outcome and that you will receive your first deposit. Call us to schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Only the cleaning jobs included in the cleaning service you scheduled with our company will be listed on your bill.
- When you call our office agents, tell them about the state of your apartment and you will obtain a free estimate over the phone.
- You will know exactly what you are being charged for and once you receive a free quote, the price will be final. No additional charges will occur during the service.
We clean in all London areas:
The area of Tottenham lies within Borough of Haringey in northern London. It is a large district spread across postal codes N15 and N17. It is divided into 4 sub-districts with North, South, Central and West suffixed to Tottenham.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
North Tottenham extends along Tottenham High Road. It includes Northumberland Park and Little Russia. Central Tottenham extends along the further stretch of the high road and encompasses Bruce Castle, Bruce Grove, Tottenham Marshes, Tottenham Hale and Tottenham Green. South Tottenham is comprised of areas surrounding Downhill Park and Markfield Beam Engine while Lordship Recreation Ground, Broadwater Farm and Tower Gardens Estate constitute the west Tottenham.
Tottenham Hale and Seven Sisters stations are the two points interchange between London Underground Network and National Rail. There are more three surface railway stations: Northumberland Park railway station, South Tottenham railway station, White Hart Lane railway station.
Tottenham is most popular in the World due to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. It has won the FA Cup, Football League Cup, the UEFA Cup, the Football League and UEFA Cup Winners Cup eight times, four times, twice, twice and once respectively.