Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Church End N3, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Extensive end of tenancy cleaning is definitely not one of the cleanings that are easy to be found and there are actually many reasons for this. For starters, it is really important to know that it is true there are lots of different agencies that will offer you end of tenancy cleaning, but the real question here is whether or not they have the needed experience in order to meet the expectations of your landlord.
My husband was pretty stubborn to call real professionals to do the job that he himself couldn’t. I am so glad that we chose your end of tenancy services!
As you know lots of people do not pay the needed attention to end of tenancy cleaning because they thing it has lots in common with the usual cleaning they do on a regular basis. However, it actually does not – because this type of cleaning requires lots of skills because you need to leave the apartment in mint condition. The thing here is actually you have to be more than sure that the place will look as if nobody has lived there for years. Only via doing this the landlord will be able to give your money back.
And since we know most people do not want to spend money on such services, if you are one of them we would like to warn if – if you lack cleaning experience, then you’d better not start doing this on your own because it is more than sure that you will suffer failure. What we are trying to say here is it is better to spend a little bit more money and book professional services in the area of end of tenancy cleaning, rather than just try to take care of everything on your own. And since you are reading this article, we would like to offer you our professional help.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
We are more than confident that we will get your money back because we have what it takes to do so. And to prove you that we are not lying, here is a list including some of the services, included in our end of tenancy cleaning services provided in Church End N3;
- Clean the shower, toilet, sink and taps
- Clean sanitary ware
- Clean bathtubs, curtains and tiles
- Clean doors, mirrors and windows
- Clean the bathroom floor
All other rooms:
- Vacuum or mop floors
- Dust surfaces and furniture
- Clean storage units
- Clean windows
- Clean doors
- Clean decorations
- Dusting surfaces, furniture and storage units
- Cleaning kitchen appliances
- Cleaning windows, doors
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Church End includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning service we provide includes a thorough cleaning of all rooms and areas of the flat. When the expert cleaning specialists come, they will utilise high standard tools and materials to complete all of the tasks necessary for a thorough end of tenancy cleaning.
- They will ensure that all dust, dirt accumulation, and debris are eliminated.
- The cleaning professionals will use high quality cleaning products and tools and follow detailed task lists that will help them ensure that no cleaning tasks have been overlooked or skipped.
- We guarantee that you will receive your initial deposit back from your landlord.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We wanted to create a cleaning service of the highest quality but keep our prices competitive and affordable. This is why we created a billing system that allows us to charge our customers only for the tasks they receive as part of the service they receive.
- Once you call our customer service centre, the agents there will help you pick chores that are most suitable for your apartment and situation. Then, they will give you an estimated price quote and provide you with a bill that lists all chores and how much you will be charged for each of them.
- No additional costs will occur during the service and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
About Church End
The locality Church End is in Finchley in Borough of Barnet. More accurately, the area around Finchley Central tube station is called Church End. It was an old village but a developed suburb at present. Its location is to the north of Temple Fortune, to the south of North Finchley, to the east of Mill Hill and to the west of East Finchley. It is adjacent or adjoining to West Finchley, Friern Barnet, Hampstead Garden Suburb and Hendon too.
The locality that is the present Church End was first named so in 1683. The term is a conjugation of Middle English words: Churche, which means church, and Ende, which means district, while the entire term means ‘church district’ or ‘district by church’.
The main thoroughfare in Church End is Regents Park Road, which stretches south to north from North Circular Road to the road bridge by the tube station. The ancient surrounding St Mary’s Church is at the heart of Church End. Pardes House Primary School is a landmark structure in the area and was formerly known as Christ’s College Finchley.