Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Whetstone N20, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
End of tenancy cleaning has always been a subject of many questions. We totally understand that simply because we realize the fact that not every person out there is capable of performing different cleaning tasks all on his own. As a matter of fact the end of tenancy cleaning is considered to be the hardest one, or the one in which you have to put lots of efforts simply because your deposit money depend on it. There is hardly a person out there who is not interested in getting his money back, but there is one thing that you have to do before getting it in your pocket – you need to clean your place in the best way possible and you need to leave it in mint condition.
I am very pleased with your professional cleaning team that came for the end of tenancy cleaning. I was amazed by the quality of the service they have provided!
As a matter of fact it is really important for you to know that most landlords are really pretentious when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning and this is why you have to be really careful. Most people out there lack the experience and dedication to handle this task on their own. If you are one of them, then it would be better for you to know there is a really easy solution to all of your problems.
We guess that you already know what we are talking about. Our professional agency in Whetstone N20 can give you a hand and help you with all end of tenancy related issues. Here is a list of some of the activities that will take place at your home
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
- Cleaning and polishing of bathroom including bath tub, shower, etc.
- Degreasing of wall tiles as well as polishing them and cleaning
- Cleaning of taps, shower, basing + polishing and drying them
- Cleaning inside of drawers and cupboards, removing old food stuffs, carrier bags and so on
- Cleaning of taps and sinks as well as scaling and polishing in case required
- Degreasing of wall tiles, polishing, cleaning
- Internally cleaning of oven and removing the built up grease
- Overall and thorough cleaning of kitchen
- Cleaning the dishwasher
- Cleaning inside/outside bins
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Whetstone includes:
- Our qualified experts will thoroughly clean the whole apartment as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service.
- All areas and surfaces will be scrubbed, polished and disinfected. Stains, dust, filth and other deposits will be removed using the high standard tools and products we supply all cleaning experts with.
- You may rest assured that no chores will be overlooked thanks to the task list we provide. No signs of grime will remain and we guarantee high quality end results.
- They will dust and scrub all surfaces, clean floors, vacuum upholstery and carpets, clean and disinfect kitchen and bathroom areas and remove all grime, buildup and debris found in the house.
- By the end of the service the home will be in perfect shape. If you are interested in the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer, all you have to do is give our office agents a call and schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We improved all aspects of the services we offer but also managed to keep our prices reasonable. To do that, we only charge our customers for the tasks that are performed as part of the services they booked.
- If you are willing to schedule an appointment with us, give us a call and explain your situation.
- Once you receive the price estimate, no additional charges will occur. You will receive a reasonably priced end of tenancy cleaning service of the highest quality.
- Give our customer support centre a call and receive a free quote over the phone.
We clean in all London areas:
Those, of course, are not all the procedures we are including in our end of tenancy, but at least now you can gain a brief idea of what our end of tenancy cleaning represents. As a matter of fact it is really important for you to know that we might be extremely busy, and this is why you should give us a call a few days in advance.
We are telling you this simply because we would like to fit in the requirements of all our clients and we do believe that the easiest way to do so by letting them arrange the whole booking process. You can be more than sure that we will come at your place at day and time that fit your needs. Our professional cleaners will seamlessly get along with all end of tenancy cleaning related tasks and you can be more than sure that once everything is ready, you will have the chance to get your deposit money back.
Whetstone is in postal code N20 within Borough of Barnet. It lies eastwards of Totteridge and is together referred to as Totteridge & Whetstone, which is the 63rd wealthiest localities in the UK. Many multi-millionaires dwell at Totteridge Lane. The main thoroughfare in Whetstone is High Road, which is part of Great North Road.
The location of Whetstone north of Woodside Park, south of High Barnet, east of Totteridge, west of Brunswick Park, northeast of Mill Hill, northwest of North Finchley, southeast of Chipping Barnet and southwest of Oakleigh Park. The area is connected to London Underground Network via Totteridge & Whetstone station, which is served by trains on High Barnet branch of Northern Line. Totteridge has ample bus routes plying through it. London Sovereign operates one route; Arriva London and Sullivan Buses operate two routes and Metroline operates seven routes through the area.
The origin of Whetstone originates to medieval age. Present Griffin pub used to a inn a the area was a staging post. 19th century structures opposite to the pub were replaced by Boots the Chemist after they were demolished in 2001.