Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in North Finchley N12, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
London is a big city, so naturally there are many cleaning agencies operating there. However, the number of companies providing cleaning services in London has increased significantly in recent years, so finding a reliable, affordable and reputable cleaning contractor has become a fairly difficult task.
Your team did a brilliant job at our property! It was so amazing to see the results they have managed to achieve at our property. Once the inspection did the check out they did not have anything to say about the condition of our property and we got fully our deposit back!
One of the highly sought services is end of tenancy cleaning, and up to date there are nearly a hundred agencies that offer this service. If you are looking to book the services of an end of tenancy cleaning team, then we advise you to stay away from the inexperienced and unproven companies. Instead, you should try our professional end of tenancy cleaning service – we guarantee that our cleaning procedures are carried out according the highest standards and will meet the requirements of the pickiest landlord.
We’ve been in the cleaning business in North Finchley N12 for many years, and our workers have proven that they are knowledgeable, hard-working and experienced cleaning specialists who won’t stop at nothing to satisfy your cleaning needs. Our experienced helped us improve our cleaning procedures and we are confident that our company offers the most complete end of tenancy cleaning service in entire London. We enjoy working with both landlords and tenants, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you want your place to be cleaned according the highest standards.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
End of tenancy cleaning is a tiring and time-consuming job, so we advise you to leave it to our professionally-trained workers. In most cases we’ll complete the task in 4-5 hours, but depending on the size of the property, our workers may need more time to take care of all cleaning jobs. Keep in mind that our cleaning procedures involve every area of the property, so you can be sure that our workers won’t miss a single spot. They pay special attention to hidden spaces and high-traffic areas which generate more dust and grime. If by any chance you aren’t satisfied with the results we achieve, you can contact us and report the problem. Our support staff will instantly dispatch a cleaning team to visit your place and take care of the issue.
Some of the general cleaning jobs which our end of tenancy cleaning package includes are:
- Cleaning cupboards and cabinets on the inside/out
- Wiping counters
- Cleaning and de-greasing kitchen appliances
- Mopping and vacuuming floors
- Cleaning tiles, sinks and taps
- Dusting and polishing surfaces
- Cleaning the inside of windows
- Cleaning decorations
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in North Finchley includes:
- Our trained professionals will thoroughly clean the whole property as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service.
- All areas and surfaces will be scrubbed, polished and disinfected. Stains, dust, filth and other deposits will be removed using the high standard tools and products we supply all cleaners with.
- You may rest assured that no chores will be overlooked thanks to the task list we provide. No signs of grime will remain and we guarantee high quality end results.
- We guarantee that you will receive your initial deposit back from your landlord.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- You will only be charged for the cleaning activities that will take place at your flat.
- Our office representatives will create a custom bill for you. All chores will be listed there and you will be able to see everything you are being charged for.
- You will receive a free quote from our office agents over the phone. This billing system allows us to provide all customers with reasonably priced services and ensure that they know exactly what they are paying for.
- Once you receive the custom estimated price for the service you booked, it will remain the same until the completion of the service.
We clean in all London areas:
About North Finchley
The district of Finchley lies within Borough of Barnet in northern London. The land where Finchley is situated is a high altitude. The area used to be an old parish in Middlesex County and became a borough of municipality in 1933. Finchley was included in Greater London in 1965. The predominant nature of present Finchley is residential.
Finchley is adequately connected with the financial districts the City and the West End through London Underground Network. East Finchley, Finchley Central and West Finchley tube stations lie on High Barnet branch of Northern Line. Besides, the Woodside Park underground station is also on the same line and nearby Finchley.
The Phoenix Cinema in Finchley with its art deco facade dated to 1930s is the oldest exclusive cinema in the UK and hence a very popular landmark. Another structure of historic significance is St Mary’s parish church, some parts of which originally belong to 13th century. Among the lone charms is College Farm too. It was an archetypal dairy farm and is the last one remaining in the area. Presently, it serves as a tourist attraction.