Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Kentish Town NW5, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
The end of tenancy cleaning is definitely one of the most preferred types of cleaning and there are solid reasons for this. For starters, it is really important to know, that no matter how long you are about to live as tenant, sooner or later the time will come and you will want to move out. And when this happens, we guess that the most important thing that you would like to do is to make sure you get your deposit money back. Depending on the size of the property you are currently living in, this amount of money can vary. However, no matter of its amount – it is always better to know that once you live you will get it back – this money can help you cover some of your future expenses.
Perfect end of tenancy cleaning on fair prices? I didn’t believe the ads, but my wife convinced me to book you and you did your job marvelously. Will recommend you!
Another thing we would like to pay attention here, is the whole process of end of tenancy cleaning, and to be more accurate – the way your house has to be cleaned. Many people think that cleaning their houses is not a hard task, and since they have managed to keep up the good hygiene so far, it will not be much different to perform a thorough end of tenancy cleaning. Well, let us warn you, simply because this is not as easy as it sounds.
During all those years we have worked with different landlords in Kentish Town NW5 and tenants and this is why you have to be more than sure when we tell you that we know how hard and pretentious a certain landlord might be. This means, that if he or she spots even the tiniest “mistake” you have made during your cleaning you will not be able to get your money back and therefore all of your efforts will be in vain.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
If you don’t feel like wasting a whole day trying to clean the place on your own, then it might not be a bad idea to give us a call and take advantage of our professional but yet affordable cleaning procedures in the area of end of tenancy cleaning. We offer various services such as;
- Carpet cleaning
- Dusting of all rooms
- Bathroom sanitizing
- 48-hour guarantee
- Upholstery cleaning
And many more different services that make us proud of our work. So far we don’t have a single customer who hasn’t been satisfied with the final result of our cleaning.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Kentish Town includes:
- The booking process for the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer is rather simple. All you have to do is give our customer support agents a call, tell them a bit about your situation and schedule an appointment with them.
- The most suitable team for the job at hand will be assigned to you and will arrive at your apartment supplied with all tools and products required for the service, as well as a detailed task list that will help them ensure that no cleaning tasks have been skipped.
- You may be confident that the entire property will be spotless and disinfected by the end of the service.
- We guarantee that your landlord will be delighted with the outcome and that you will receive your first deposit. Call us to schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We have been focusing on providing a high standard end of tenancy cleaning service while keeping our costs reasonable and cheap.
- We developed a billing system that enables us to charge our clients only for the tasks they receive as part of the service.
- When you phone our customer support centre, the employees will assist you in selecting the duties that are most suited to your house.
- You will know exactly what you are being charged for and once you receive a free quote, the price will be final. No additional charges will occur during the service.
We clean in all London areas:
About Kentish Town
The locality of Kentish Town lies within borough of Camden in north-western London. It is surrounded by Belsize Park and Hampstead to its West, Highgate to its North, Archway and Dartmouth Park to its Northeast, Holloway and Tufnell Park to its East, Barnsbury to its Southeast and Chalk Farm and Camden Town to its South.
Kentish Town tube station on High Barnet branch of Northern Line connects the area with the London Underground Network. It is also a National Rail station and thus the station for interchange between two railway services. The tube station in Camden Town and Kentish Town West, Camden Road and Gospel Oak railway stations are also in close proximity to the Kentish Town.
The area has been home to many notable writers such as Ben Aaronovitch, Archie Bland, etc., actors such as Tom Conti, roger Lloyd Pack, etc., comedians such as Lucy Porter, Jim Jeffries, journalists such as Jon Snow, Harry Mount, etc. and many artistes, politicians and intellectuals. Kentish Town has flourishing bars and music venues, shops and businesses. It is also a popular filming location.