Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Cricklewood NW2, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Among all other end of tenancy agencies out there, it might be really hard for a person to choose the one that will fit into both his needs and budget. We are telling you all those things because we know how hard it might be to convince a person you offer a certain services in the best way possible.
My landlord told me that I have to move out of the flat by the end of the month but I wasn’t there. It is good to know you have someone to count on for the end of the tenancy cleaning, even if you are out of town. Thank you very much and keep up the good work!
One of the most common mistakes is that a person will never “invest” money and book professional end of tenancy cleaning services. Instead of this he will try to handle the whole operation on his own. So far in our experience, and it is more than 10 years, we have seen so many failures of people who lack skills in cleaning but think that the they will be able to get their deposit money back. Once they fail and they don’t get their deposit money back, they start looking for a professional agency that can do the job. Here is where we come, and if you have had done this before deciding it might not be a good idea to spend money on cleaning services you wouldn’t have wasted so much time, nerves and efforts trying to clean the apartment on your own.
The key factor to success here is the cleaning operatives we are working with. Every single one of them has pass through our extensive training schedules which makes us more than sure they know how to handle the situation in the best way possible. All of them are extremely dedicated and devoted to their job, so you can be sure you will get your money back by the end of the day.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
And in order to show you that we know a couple of things about end of tenancy cleaning, we will post a list of some of the cleaning activities which are included in our end of tenancy cleaning services provided in Cricklewood NW2;
- Cleaning cupboards and cabinets on the outside/inside
- Wiping counters
- Cleaning and de-greasing kitchen appliances
- Mopping and vacuuming floors
- Cleaning tiles, taps and sinks
- Dusting and polishing surfaces
- Cleaning the inside of windows
- Cleaning decorations
- Polishing and cleaning surfaces
- Cleaning air conditioners, fans, ceiling fans, radiators, etc.
- Cleaning windows on the inside
- Vacuuming upholstery
Don’t waste your time trying to find the best end of tenancy agency because you have already done so. Just get in touch with us and we will arrange the details of our future work.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Cricklewood includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning service we offer includes thorough cleaning of the entire flat with all areas and surfaces properly wiped down and disinfected.
- You may rest assured that no cleaning chores will be skipped because the cleaning professionals on our team follow through task lists that include all activities that are part of the service.
- They will follow detailed to-do lists and make sure that all chores included in the service have been performed.
- You may rest assured that by the end of the service, the entire home will be immaculate and disinfected.
- We guarantee that your landlord will be satisfied that you will receive your initial deposit back. Give us a call and make an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We wanted to create a cleaning service of the highest quality but keep our prices competitive and affordable. This is why we created a billing system that allows us to charge our customers only for the tasks they receive as part of the service they receive.
- You will only be paying for these activities and will receive no hidden charges.
- The price you receive as a quote over the phone will be final and you will know exactly what you are spending your money on.
We clean in all London areas:
The area of Cricklewood lies in north-western part of London. It is surrounded by Dollis Hill and Willesden Green to its west, Child’s Hill and West Hampstead to its east and southeast, Brent Cross to its north and Kilburn and Brondesbury to its south. The southeast of Cricklewood lies in Borough of Camden, the northeast in Borough of Barnet and the west in Borough of Brent. Cricklewood used to be small rural area extending around Edgware road, which was formerly known as Walting Street and was originally the Roman road.
The development Cricklewood started when railway connectivity and London Underground Network reached Wilesden Green in 1870. The closest tube stations from Cricklewood are in Kilburn and Willesden on Jubilee Line. Besides, there is also the historic Cricklewood Aerodrome, from where the first London-Paris flight operated in 1920.
The Edwardian, Victorian and the 1930s architecture dominate the largely residential area of Cricklewood. The bustling Edgware road, which is known as Cricklewood Broadway there, contrasts the quieter surrounding streets. The Crown Pub, currently Crown Moran Hotel has become a landmark in the region.