Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Harlesden NW10, London provided by TenancyClean LTd. Call us now to book a service.
Our extensive end of tenancy cleaning will in Harlesden NW10 not only meet the needs of every person out there, but will also exceed the expectations of the landlords. We are telling all those things because we have what it takes to keep being the best.
For more than 8 years our end of tenancy cleaning operatives have accomplished more than 1000 different projects and the good thing is the final result is always as good as expected. Therefore, you can be more than sure that you will get your deposit money back right after we are done with our thorough cleaning.
I shall say that you did fantastic job at our place! Now as we are letting it out for tenants, we wanted it super clean, but having such a busy work schedule just did not let us the chance to do it ourselves. Using your cleaning services was indeed a smart investment and we will be recommending you to everybody in our community.
One of the most frequently asked questions we get is can we guarantee that we will do the work in a way that will get the deposit money back from the landlord. Well, all we can tell here is the following. So far we don’t have a project that has failed meaning we have been able to meet the needs of every single one of our clients. Below we will post a list of activities that are included in our different end of tenancy cleaning packages in Harlesden.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
Keep in mind that we know you might be on a tight budget and due to this reason we have developed different types of end of tenancy cleaning packages ensuring that even people on tight budget will be able to fit into our services.
- Cleaning the inside and out of all cupboards, wardrobes and cabinets
- Wiping countertops
- Cleaning the inside/out of kitchen appliances
- Cleaning the fridge/freezer (must be de-frosted in advance)
- Mopping hardwood floors
- Vacuuming carpets
- Sanitizing and cleaning the entire bathroom
- Polishing and cleaning surfaces
- Cleaning air conditioners, fans, radiators, ceiling fans, etc.
- Cleaning windows on the inside
- Vacuuming upholstery
- Tidying up, removing cobwebs, emptying recycle bins
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Harlesden
Because of the experience our team of professionally trained end of tenancy cleaners has gained along the years, they know exactly how to anticipate the whims even of the most hard to be pleased landlord. Exactly for this we should be entrusted with the task to clean your house before you move to your new place. You will get back your deposit and if the landlord continues to be stubborn and unsatisfied we will repeat the cleaning for free. You can find our offices in Harlesden and our cleaners everywhere in London, because we have millions of loyal client out there.
If you think that this is not enough, then don’t worry – this is just a small part of what we have to offer. Due to this reason we would like to redirect the attention to all our future customers to the fact that they will be able to cooperate with us as soon as they get the phone and give us a call. So bear in mind that it might be a good idea to give us a call a couple of days in advance so that we will be able to send out workers at day and time that suit your needs.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Harlesden includes:
- The end of tenancy cleaning service we offer is always performed by trained professionals.
- We supply all of them with top notch cleaning products, tools and detailed task lists that help them ensure that all tasks have been performed.
- Once you call our customer support centre and schedule an appointment, the most suitable team for the job will be assigned to you.
- You may be confident that the entire home will be spotless and disinfected by the end of the service.
- We guarantee that your landlord will be delighted with the outcome and that you will receive your first deposit. Call us to schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To keep our cleaning services reasonably priced and affordable to all customers, we created a pricing system that helps us estimate a personalised price for each client depending on the different chores they choose to include in their cleaning appointments.
- Once you call our customer service centre, the agents there will help you pick chores that are most suitable for your apartment and situation. Then, they will give you an estimated price quote and provide you with a bill that lists all chores and how much you will be charged for each of them.
- No additional costs will occur during the service and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
The area of Harlesden lies in borough of Brent in north-western London. It is unofficially named the reggae capital of London. The vibrant Caribbean culture of Harlesden is a praiseworthy attribute. Besides, considerable presence of Brazilian, Colombian and Irish Catholic communities make Harlesden a cosmopolis.
Harlesden is situated to the North of North Acton, to the South of Willesden, to the East of Stonebridge and to the West of Kensal Green. It is very close to Brondesbury Park, Wormwood Scrubs, Park Royal, Neasden, St Raphael’s Estate and Brent Park. Harlesden station is an interchange for London Overground Network Rail and London Underground Network. Trains on the Jubilee Line serve to the tube station. The nearby Willesden Junction station is also an interchange spot.
Harlesden has rich boxing culture. James Degale won gold in Middleweight in 2008 while Audley Harrison won gold in Super-Heavyweight in 2000. Both the champions originally belong to Harlesden.
Harlesden became what it at present between 1950 and 1970s, during which the migration of different communities and nationalities continued. Post WW-1, many big factories such as Heinz and United Biscuits sprang up in the region.