Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Camden Town NW1, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
In many cases people who tend to believe that end of tenancy cleaning is one of the easiest types of cleaning suffer the most when they realize the type of cleaning they have performed is actually not as good as they want it to be. As a result they do not get their deposit money and as you can guess they have wasted a whole day cleaning and scrubbing the apartment, so they will not be extremely happy.
End of tenancy cleaning is fantastic when done by real professionals. Thank you for the wonderful job!
If you have been in such situation at least once in your life then you have probably decided that this should not happen again. In such case there is one thing you can do and it is to perform a minor investment. This means, that in order to make everybody happy and get your money back, you will have to book professional agency that knows how to handle the situation. Well, worry no more because we are here. Being in the professional cleaning business of Camden Town NW1 for more than 5 years, we know how to deal in any situation and our experience speaks for itself.
The first thing you are about to notice, as soon as you start working with us is, that we work only with professional cleaners who know how to handle the situation. This means that we would never risk our reputation working with cleaners who lack dedication and experience. On the other hand, we know how tough it might be to find the proper agency that combine both professional work and affordable prices.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
One of the hoaxes you are about to hear about us is that our rates are extremely high – well, we tend to believe that this is not true having in mind the quality of our job. All this combined with the benefits we offer means that we not only know how to deal with any kind of job but also ensure the 100% satisfaction of both landlords and tenants. Here is a brief list of some of the features we will offer you;
- Thorough cleaning of the whole house
- Usage of modern and ecologically-friendly materials and detergents
- Cleaning inside and outside windows
- Taking care of the left-over residue
- Scrubbing and mopping the floors if needed
- Overall sanitizing of the house
If that is enough to cover your needs, then there is no room for hesitation – get in touch with us.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Camden Town includes:
- Our qualified experts will thoroughly clean the whole apartment as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service.
- All areas and surfaces will be scrubbed, polished and disinfected. Stains, dust, filth and other deposits will be removed using the high standard tools and products we supply all professionals with.
- You may rest assured that no chores will be overlooked thanks to the task list we provide. No signs of grime will remain and we guarantee high quality end results.
- All dust, grime, buildup and clutter will be completely removed and the entire property will be left immaculate.
- The high quality of the cleaning service is guaranteed and you may rest assured that you will be able to receive your deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services on the market.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To keep our cleaning services reasonably priced and affordable to all customers, we created a pricing system that helps us estimate a personalised price for each consumer depending on the different chores they choose to include in their cleaning appointments.
- The office staff will take into account all activities that will be performed as part of the service and will determine a customised rate for your project.
- You will know exactly what you are being charged for and can be confident that the price will remain unchanged until the service is completed.
We clean in all London areas:
About Camden Town
Camden Town is an inner London district in the northwest of London. It is identified as a major centre among the 35 centres classified under London Plan for Greater London. It was originally part of Kentish Town manor and St. Pancras parish and was developed in 1791 primarily for residential purpose.
It is located on London canal network and became significant place during the development of railways through the region. Entertainment, retail and tourism have replaced the once industrial economy of Camden Town. There are a number of music venues and internationally-known markets associated with other cultures.
Camden Town derives its name from the earldom of Charles Pratt, first Earl Camden, which was close to Chislehurst in Kent, which is presently in Borough of Bromley. Historians formerly referred to it as William Camden. The urban development of Camden Town can arguably be said to have started in late 19th century. The Camden markets started to open in late 20th century and have flourished ever since.
Previously Camden Town fell under Borough of St. Pancras. In 1965, Borough of Camden was created and the area was included under it.